something categorically different. With over 1,200 stores throughout the U.S., designs to expand internationally, a thriving digital ecosystem and a growth trajectory that's put Wall Street on notice, Ulta Beauty provides dynamic challenges for those who want to apply their financial acumen to ever-increasing levels of complexity. Professional ownership. Diverse and ever-evolving projects. Greater levels of impact. The ability to influence decisions and organizational direction. It's all part of the daily experience of our Finance & Accounting associates.
If you want a collaborative environment where continual learning, career self-determination and trust are prioritized, where an engaged leadership provides deep levels of support and guidance, Ulta Beauty is uniquely positioned to deliver greater levels of career satisfaction
. Are you up for the challenge? THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Responsible to interpret, administer and ensure that construction projects are completed within budget, on schedule, and meet the requirements of the contract documents.
Works collaboratively with various departments within the organization to estimate construction costs for the ROI submission to the real estate committee. Lead special projects to drive company initiatives (ie. Glow, etc.) as necessary across departments. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY:
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Negotiate LOI's for potential job sites Internationally and Domestically, as selected by the Real Estate Directors and identify site specific issues that would impact the cost of construction and project schedules.
- Works collaboratively with fixture team/procurement, contract administration, Vice President of Construction, F&M team to establish SOP's/Criteria work letters to use for ongoing deals.
- Performs weekly project call to review ongoing projects, schedule, potential delays, lease status, and overall project status for new stores/relocations. Including proper documentation to the appropriate parties when there are issues between the site and lease requirements.
- Manage updates to the prototypical set of plans and analyze items that could be cost saving options along with updating Brand Identity. Collaborate with internal teams to initiate those changes.
- Perform Construction Project Management function on assigned projects; including managing Landlord work, Landlord turnover, Tenant build out, execute smooth transition to store ops team and ultimately store opening.
- Assist in the verification of the completion of punch list items consistent with the contract.
- Responsible for verification of all material receipts at the job site.
- Performs initial review of change order requests and forwarding of requests to contract administration for review and approval by VP of Construction.
- Responsible for all governmental and regulatory site inspections.
- Responsible for the completion of punch list items consistent with the contract.
- Manage production of Landlord and Tenant plans to meet company store opening expectations and lease requirements. Includes facilitating calls with the Landlords, setting expectation for all parties and scheduling compliance to meet the lease expectations.
- Review each set of Tenant plans provided by Tenant's architect for design compliance, and lease compliance.
- Participate in special team projects (ie. GLOW, LOI/Legal, Fixtures, etc.) Initiating lease calls, project expectations, and project development, assist with writing scripts for remodel scopes of work.
- Analyze internal processes, facilitate changes to impact efficiency, cost savings, thoroughness, and
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent.
COLORADO PAY RANGEABOUT
- 5-7 years project management experience; must have experience with MS Project or comparable project management software.
- Must be able to read/comprehend construction drawings and leases; advanced knowledge of MS Office software; excellent communication and organizational skills; excellent negotiation skills.
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.