the possibilities of our progressive, omnichannel approach to beauty retail. At Ulta Beauty, our Marketing team is applying the latest technologies to personalize the buying experience of true beauty enthusiasts-in ways that surprise and delight. Building love and loyalty, one communication, one experience, one brilliant idea at a time. We represent the perfect blend of strategy and creativity. Of tactics and analytics. To make Ulta Beauty a brand guests will advocate for. Growing share of heart. Delivering with disciplined consistency. Whether your deepest passion
is for design or content, strategy or data, or some combination of all things marketing, Ulta Beauty will provide significant latitude to explore your talents and passions, with opportunities to stretch and deepen, to grow and build. Truly, the possibilities are beautiful. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The Brand Partner Marketing Analyst II will have the opportunity to help build, shape and influence a new function at Ulta Beauty, Brand Partner Marketing, dedicated to unlocking the power of strategic partnerships. You will be empowered to use data, insights and trend reports to uncover opportunities that drive business through strategic partnerships in service of making Ulta Beauty the place where brands come to grow.
As Brand Partner Marketing Analyst II you will own measurement and reporting for our Brand Partner Marketing programs and provide insightful guidance to identify new partnership opportunities. You will use data-driven tools and methodologies to better understand the efficacy of marketing levers and are eager to explore new ideas, approaches, and actions to move partnerships forward.
You have the ability to pull data and trend reports and extract insights that can be transformed into ideas that will resonate with guests. You are skilled at presenting data driven findings in compelling ways that any audience can understand and be inspired by. You are a curious individual who's motivated by finding answers, proving out hypothesis and understanding results.
You will partner cross-functionally with the larger Marketing team, Data and Insights team and Merchandising team as well as Brand partners to develop strategic and measurable marketing programs focused on accelerating collective growth metrics.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional individual contributor who takes initiative and doesn't wait for direction. Additionally, the candidate understands how to measure and discuss both brand affinity and engagement metrics as well as return on investment metrics. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Deliver detailed recaps demonstrating the performance of our strategic marketing programs to internal teams and brand partners
- Establish a measurement framework for reporting on key KPIs
- Analyze and continuously monitor brand and category level data and proactively provide actionable insights to inform new partnership opportunities
- Present analytical insights and recommendations to leadership and key brand partners
- Collaborate with Director and Senior Manager Brand Partner marketing as well as cross-functionally with Merchandising, Data and Analytics and Consumer Insights teams
- Leverage various data sources when pulling together analyses such as sales performance, guest experience, social listening, customer data & segmentation metrics for more well-rounded reporting and measuring efficacy of marketing channels
- Continually look for ways to improve analytics processes and deliverables
- Min 4 years of experience in a marketing analyst role
- BA/BS degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Business or a related analytical field
- Experience with analysis and reporting in an omni-channel environment
- Able to effectively translate data into actionable insights
- Proven command of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Tableau or comparable customer analytics tool
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills - must be able to communicate complex ideas in user-friendly language
- Energetic, self-motivated and curious individual - must be extremely organized and detail oriented with an ability to make proactive recommendations
- Experience in retail or CPG industry a plus
- Must be able to plan and prioritize multiple projects and react to support the changing needs of the business
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.