DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
You will be part of an award-winning company serving the expansive craft cocktail market with innovative cold pressed juice products that are distributed around the United States. Our products are being shipped direct to some of the nation’s top bartenders, mixologists, and food & beverage directors for their award-winning cocktail bars, craft distilleries, roof-top decks, restaurants, luxury hotels, music festivals and more.
We are seeking a detail-oriented go-getter with experience in marketing, public relations, and social media content creation to help us with all things marketing: brand development, events, promotions, activations, trade shows, email blast campaigns and more. Great position for creative self-starters who can take initiative and want to be involved in a fast-growing bev startup making an impact in the bar and restaurant world.
What will you do?
- Work with Founders to finalize Marketing Plan and Integrated Calendar for 2020.
- Analyze key targets and develop priorities and recommendations for additional market opportunities.
- Work with Founders to develop and execute pilot program for off-premise retail CPG sales opportunities.
- Assist digital agency with content for social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and blogs).
- Coordinate all marketing-related projects with Twisted Alchemy team.
- Coordinate all design-related projects with Twisted Alchemy designers, including ads, brochures, packaging design, signage, branded merch, and more.
- Create and maintain relationships with various partners in the spirit, bartending, and event industries; work with partners on activation events.
- Manage all details for pre/show/post trade show planning and execution.
- Promote brand visibility through platforms like social, award ceremonies, high-profile events for beverage industry professionals and more.
- Plan long-term marketing initiatives to engage fanbase and potential customers.
- Wear lots of hats and jump into new projects at a very fast pace.
- Commensurate with experience
- Health insurance and health club membership
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2-5 years experience in marketing or public relations
- 1-2 years social media management experience
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Able to juggle many projects all at once with great enthusiasm and “can-do” attitude
- Must have cell phone and computer for use to execute the job
- Experience working with spirits brands or food/bev is a plus
- Photography, videography and writing skills a plus
- Must be willing to travel and work nights, weekends when necessary