About The Position
Tip Top Cocktails: High growth, uniquely positioned, RTD cocktail company focused on high proof, classic cocktails in adorably petite 100ml cans. Entrepreneurial company with cool vibe & growing team seeking A players.
The Sales Manager is required to spend more than 50% of field time calling on accounts in assigned territory in the front range, 20% mountain towns, and 30% in general administration in order to reach both short and long term sales & marketing objectives, through developed strategies for the market.
● Call on (core) key accounts in the area to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings, and proper visibility & pricing.
● Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects
● Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales
● Schedule and conduct distributor team meetings to inform and educate Sales Representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance
● Manage market work with distributor sales representatives
● Ensure all sales efforts are in compliance with state laws
● Submit and review a bi-monthly account report, monthly calendar, and sales planner
● Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing
● Manage all sales expenses and budgets for market/region
● Market analysis to track brand’s performance and inform sales/marketing decisions
● Manage new product development/ pre-planning initiatives for brands
● Develop, implement, & evaluate brand-building projects
● Develop and execute initiatives that strengthen bond with a fan base
● Use data to determine the best methods for moving the brands forward in the assigned region
● Lead projects from inception to completion
● Communicate with key stakeholders
● Focus on strategic account retail management
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● At least 3-5 years business/sales experience or equivalent education
● Passion for the industry and consumer behavior
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
● Experience with using data to reveal compelling insights
● Experience with pricing and programming
● Existing relationships with top 30 retail accounts in state according to spirits volume.
● Experience managing a team of 1099 part and full-time assets
● Able to travel 50 % of the time
● Ability to analyze and think strategically
About Tip Top Cocktails:
High growth, uniquely positioned, RTD cocktail company focused on high proof,
classic cocktails. We serve craft quality + can convenience. Elevating cocktail experiences in handsome 100ml cans. Entrepreneurial company with cool vibe & growing team. Seeking diverse team of A players who can grow with the brand and support our ambition of building the world’s most valued, spirit-based cocktail company.