About The Position
Consumer & Market Insights Analyst – Data Integration and Reporting
Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is “Dairy Done Right.” As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We’re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce. At Tillamook, we believe that inclusion and diversity are central to our cultural strategy. In order to achieve our growth ambition and compete and win in the marketplace, we believe we make better decisions and build stronger teams when we invite and rely on diverse perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures into our work and to fuel our innovation and growth. To us this means creating a climate of inclusion where all employees feel valued and a sense of belonging. We believe this will make us a better consumer brand and employer.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
The Consumer and Market Insights (CMI) Analyst – Data Integration & Reporting supports the Sales, Brand/Category Management, Marketing, and R&D teams by integrating various syndicated and primary research sources into intuitive, accurate, and insight-enabling reporting platforms and dashboards to drive business outcomes. This is an analytical role that requires excellent analytical, presentation, project management, and relationship building skills. Attention to detail is critical. This role also requires the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with timely delivery of assigned tasks.
Here’s a day in the life:
- Demonstrate excellent ability to seamlessly integrate data inputs from disparate primary and secondary data sources into intuitive, accurate, and insight-enabling reporting platforms to drive action in support of business objectives for both internal and external audiences
- Demonstrate continuous elevation of CMI function through reporting tool development and decision-making frameworks
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving ability
- Demonstrate excellent ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with timely delivery of assigned tasks
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrate advanced skills in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including listening skills
- Act as a team player and able to interact with staff at all levels of the company, maintaining effective relationships with employees, supervisors, and the general public
- Interest in consumer insights, sales enablement, strategic planning, building processes, team building, and evolving your skillset
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Analytics, Business Intelligence, UX or related field is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in syndicated or primary data analysis is required, ideally in the food and beverage industry
- Minimum 2 years designing data visualization / reporting tools / dashboards is required
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, Looker or other data visualization / business intelligence software is required
- Experience with Power Query, Alteryx, SQL, Tableau Prep or other data transformation and preparation tools is required
- Experience with IRI, Nielsen, Datassential, NPD, and/or Technomic syndicated data analysis is desired
- Experience with Python, R, VBA or other programming languages for data analysis and visualization is desired
- Please attach a file or web link to data reporting examples / portfolio (Optional)
Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. We are seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives and backgrounds to join our exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace. EEO/AA