About The Position
What you will be doing:
· Develop and implement our go-to-market strategy
· Establish new distribution nationwide across retail channels
· Build strong relationships with channel partners (retail chains, brokers, distributors, other strategic partnerships)
· Define annual promotional calendars and point-of-sales activities
· Present SKU innovations to buyers for on-shelf or off-shelf displays
· Determine portfolio pricing
· Identify portfolio whitespaces
· Ideate and foster partnerships to position/catapult our products
· Direct the annual planning in the geography
· Hire, onboard, and develop key sales personnel as the business unit grows
What we are looking for…
· Scrappy Builder: Successful track record of scaling a young CPG brand in US retail channels.
· Rolodex machine: 10 - 15 years of established relationships with target channel partners
(brokers, buyers, distributors, merchandising agencies, etc.) specifically in one of the following categories: condiment/
· Growth Strategist: An ability to create a vision, identify the optimal strategies, align a broad
organization, and lead successful implementation efforts that create significant revenue growth.
· Negotiator: Proven experience securing price increases, managing exclusivity conversations, and other sales-related topics.
· Team Architect: Demonstrated ability to create or revise an organizational structure that enhances performance and employee satisfaction.
You’ll do really well here if you…
Enjoy working with a team and aren’t afraid to be scrappy
Are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision
Treat challenging goals as an opportunity to make your mark
Believe life should not be taken too seriously
Other important information to know:
· This position will begin as an individual contributor but will grow to lead a small team.
· This position reports directly to the CEO
· This position is remote
· All qualified applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We look forward to meeting you!
Tia Lupita is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status.