About The Position
Responsibilities:Receiving, reading, and following written formulation and batch sheets.Measuring beverage ingredients accurately and according to product specifications.Working with QA team to validate ingredients loaded for accuracy.
- Receiving, reading, and following written formulation and batch sheets.
- Measuring beverage ingredients accurately and according to product specifications.
- Working with QA team to validate ingredients loaded for accuracy.
- Assisting QA and client management teams to prepare samples for client evaluation and approval.
- Understanding, calibrating, utilizing, and maintaining weights and measures instruments properly.
- Communicating in writing and in person with operations and client teams to identify errors or required updates to formulations or batching process.
- Maintaining an organized, clean, and food safe batching environment.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Food/beverage production experience, preferably batching.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and handheld devices for email, and light data entry.
- Flexible hours, ability to adapt schedule or work overtime.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to occupational hazards, including but not limited to, high noise levels, physical obstacles, manual lifting up to 50lbs, handling of food allergens and hazardous materials, and varying environmental temperatures.
- Adherence to correct PPE use and other safety requirements.
- Continual learner with focus and openness to increase knowledge and skills.
- Ability to stand and move for extended periods of time