About The Position
Drive tanker truck around locally. Would be handling mostly ethanol and liquor.
- Drive tanker truck around locally.
- Would be handling mostly ethanol and liquor.
- When tanker truck driving is not required you'd be doing local materials handling. (operate forklift and motorized pallet jack, maintain a clean working area, disposing of waste, cleaning floor, work surfaces, and around equipment, Troubleshooting and problem solving when necessary, Effectively communicate with Line Operators for material flow of raw materials and finished good,
review production schedule in order to stage future needs and improve efficiency.)
- Class A CDL License
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements Required
- Experience driving tankers.
We aim to hire motivated individuals with the desire to learn, develop, and grow within our company. Our people are the most important component to our success. We work to grow our team of talented employees and promote from within to build the future leaders of our operations team. 401K and Health
Benefits available after 90 days.