Job DescriptionThe Role
We are seeking a motivated and responsible Wonderful Scholar for full time 8-week internship. In this position, you will gain hands on professional experience and learn how the department runs.
This position is located at Nurseries in Wasco, CA.Duties and Responsibilities
Looking for Business Admin or Systems students! This internship will assist the Procurement Team on a project relating to facilities mapping, including but not limited to:
• Create a living doc that maps all Nurseries facilities and take stock of what we currently have at each location. This includes all locations, areas, item description, details, and pictures.
• Other duties as assigned.QualificationsRequirements and Qualifications
• Must be Wonderful Scholar in junior or senior year of college
• Must be 18 years of age
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-directed and able to work autonomously
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
• COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemptionAdditional InformationPerks
Why choose Wonderful?
- Be on the forefront of a growing business!
- Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k and bonus opportunity
- Continued training and generous Education Reimbursement Program
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Personal Hours and holiday time
- Wonderful Giving ( www.wonderfulgiving.com ) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
The Wonderful Company is a successful, entrepreneurial, privately held company with healthy, iconic, authentic brands, and ethical, creative, innovative business practices. We are passionate about sustainability, social responsibility, philanthropy, and wellness -- for our employees, their communities, and consumers around the world.
We are harvesting a better world- We use the power of business to make the world a better place.
We nourish, naturally- We believe that what you put into your body matters. The most nutritious -- and best-tasting -- foods are those from nature.
We play to win- Our employees set ambitious goals and meet challenges with unified purpose and unmatched energy.
We act differently- With courage and fearlessness, we are relentless in our quest to inspire healthier. food and beverage choices. As a privately held organization, we have the freedom and the power to make quick and effective decisions.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and core values, visit www.wonderful.com or follow us on Facebook
Please click here to view our Privacy Notice.
Wonderful Orchards and The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information