- Create and execute engaging, educational, and memorable positive guest experiences
- Assist in the achievement of financial goals including:
- Tasting Room and Wine Society Lounge wine sales
- Tasting Room merchandise and food sales
- Tour Program signups
- Wine Society signup goals
- Perform monitoring and stocking duties as assigned
- Support with large groups and private events
- Assist in the development of a list of 50,000 non-club members to market to by coming up with innovative ideas to gather email addresses
- Maintain clean and tidy work areas, including:
- Tasting Room - all bar areas must be clear of unnecessary POS, flyers, etc.
- Tasting Room Office - the shared desk area must be clear and available for employees to use as necessary.
- Complete the JUSTIN Educational Training program.
- Attend tasting room monthly meeting, plus shorter weekly meetings
- Attend local tasting events as directed by the Tasting Room Manager. Long distance travel is not required for this position
- Collaborate with the Lead Tour Guide, Wine Society Coordinator, and Hospitality department on Outreach efforts as directed
- Facilitate and promote good communication between all departments (Hospitality, Marketing, Wine Society, Accounting, Production, Housekeeping, etc.).
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven success working with others
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to people at all levels
- Must possess a passion for wine and the wine industry
- Be timely and punctual with regards to scheduling requirement
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Landmark Vineyards' Hop Kiln Estate introduces exclusive, small-production, estate-grown Pinot Noir that spotlights its prized location in the Middle Reach sub-region, which is considered the crown jewel for California Pinot Noir producers in the Russian River Valley. Acquired in January 2016, Hop Kiln's historic Estate and Vineyards is a registered California Historical Landmark and is recognized by the California Office of Historic Preservation as "the most significant surviving example of a stone hop kiln in the North Coast region." The iconic Estate expands Landmark Vineyards' presence with two properties in Sonoma and the Russian River Valley. Landmark Vineyards' Hop Kiln Estate's expansive Vineyards and Tasting Room located on Westside Road in Healdsburg, California is situated on a picturesque 240-acre property within the Sonoma Coast and Russian River Valley American Viticultural Areas (AVA). For more information, please visit www.landmarkwine.com.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information