Wonderful Orchards is seeking a dedicatedStaff Accountant
to join our dynamic accounting team! This position will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the duties shown below.Here's what you'll do:
QualificationsHere's what you'll bring to the table:
- Perform: month end GL entries for Wonderful Orchard entities
- Maintain account string database
- Create and maintain recurring journal entries
- Review/write reports using GL wand and Tableau
- Assist with annual audit process
- Review and reconcile all intercompany balances
- Maintain and run mass allocations including related statistical measures
- Run monthly journal entry reversal process
- Communicate monthly closing status to relevant parties
- Reconcile bank statements to GL on a monthly basis
- Complete special projects and requests
- Identify inefficiencies and implement lean practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or a business-related field
- CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounting (in agriculture industry, preferred)
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential data and documentation
- Experience using Oracle E-Business Suite
- Advanced proficiency using Excel and other MS Office systems
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines with superior organization skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Action-oriented in taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Ability to quickly, strategically, and decisively take action in a fast-changing, unpredictable situations
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Why choose Wonderful?
- Be on the forefront of a growing business!
- Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k and bonus opportunity
- Continued training and generous Education Reimbursement Program
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Personal Hours and holiday time
- Wonderful Giving ( www.wonderfulgiving.com ) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
The Wonderful Company is a successful, entrepreneurial, privately held company with healthy, iconic, authentic brands, and ethical, creative, innovative business practices. We are passionate about sustainability, social responsibility, philanthropy, and wellness -- for our employees, their communities, and consumers around the world.
We are harvesting a better world- We use the power of business to make the world a better place.
We nourish, naturally- We believe that what you put into your body matters. The most nutritious -- and best-tasting -- foods are those from nature.
We play to win- Our employees set ambitious goals and meet challenges with unified purpose and unmatched energy.
We act differently- With courage and fearlessness, we are relentless in our quest to inspire healthier. food and beverage choices. As a privately held organization, we have the freedom and the power to make quick and effective decisions.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and core values, visit www.wonderful.com or follow us on Facebook
Please click here to view our Privacy Notice.
Wonderful Orchards and The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information