- A wide variety of fun, simple, inspiring and good-for-you brands and projects
- A collaborative and extremely streamlined \"idea-first\" environment in which to make culture-driving, brand-building work that gets talked about, without all the layers
- The opportunity to apply your producing skills to a very wide range of highly conceptual video and activation projects for our brands, most of which have never been done before
- The chance to do the same in support of our internal audiences and our extensive philanthropic efforts in health & wellness, education, community development and the arts
- Production experience with the very best photographers and directors in the world as well as with tomorrow's up-and-coming production and post-production stars
- Robust internal capabilities, including motion graphics, editing, and directing talent as well as brand-new editorial and tabletop content studio spaces
- Mentorship by senior creative and producers
- Access to clients, business unit leads and our owners, for a 360-degree immersion in our products and brands
- 8 - 10 years as a Producer within an ad agency environment working on large-scale productions
- Trusted relationships with the industry's top production partners, a good network of scrappier resources, and the innate curiosity to continually seek out and vet new companies and talent that can help us elevate our work creatively and efficiently
- A proven aptitude for managing all logistical aspects of a production: scoping the job, budgeting, creating the project plan and calendar, the bidding and contract processes, billing, and invoice tracking, coordinating meetings and sessions with production and post-production partners, working closely with Project Management, Legal, Media, PR, Business Affairs, Accounting, Client Services and Marketing as needed
- Experience producing video work for both broadcast and online, as well as activation and experiential work (beyond simply documenting the process)
- A strong reel that demonstrates a passion for creativity and storytelling, a commitment to the best production values regardless of budget, and an ability to plus-up an already great idea through production choices and creative problem-solving
- The flexibility to work as part of a team one day, independently the next - you adapt to new ideas, processes and business problems with ease and enthusiasm
- An attention to detail and clear communication that doesn't waver even under the pressure of tight deadlines or multiple assignments
- A professional attitude and an openness to feedback that commands the respect of supervisors, clients, and colleagues
- The ability to manage budgets, resources, and timelines without sacrificing the idea or the quality of the work
- The traits that instill trust, build confidence, and make you a joy to work with: honesty, dependability, responsiveness, flexibility, foresight, coolness under pressure, and a sense of humor
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health
Wonderful Agency is the full-service in-house advertising and marketing agency at The Wonderful Company. Dedicated to creative excellence across all media (television, web, print, outdoor, POS, mobile and social media), Wonderful Agency builds consumer awareness and relevance across The Wonderful Company's brands. This is accomplished by creating effective and innovative campaigns that match the quality of the highest echelon of global firms, while offering an environment that is far more entrepreneurial and fast-paced than a traditional agency. Wonderful Agency is highly integrated in direct brand and product development decisions with company owners, business unit leadership, legal, strategy and other key stakeholders.
The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health around the world. Its iconic brands include FIJI® Water, POM Wonderful®, Wonderful® Pistachios, Wonderful® Halos®, Wonderful® Seedless Lemons, Teleflora®, JUSTIN® Wines, JNSQ™ Wines and Landmark® Wines.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart andgiving back in its DNA. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com , or follow us on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram . To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information