Job DescriptionWhat our Project Engineer, Food & Beverage Processing will do:
Are you the right fit for this role? QualificationsSkills & experiencethat are necessary as ourProject Engineer, Food & Beverage Processing will include, but not limited to:
- Manage full cycle of project development from initiation to closure
- Outline scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing for projects
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate the effort needed for each task
- Communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout a project's life cycle
- Manage project scope by ensuring any changes to a project are approved and documented
- Prepare and present project reports on a regular basis
- Assist with or lead problem solving activities and discussion with production, management, and fellow engineers
Additional InformationWonderful's Dedication to You:
- Minimum 1-3 Years of Facilities/Construction/ Food Processing Project Management experience
- Understand all permitting/regulations required
- Advanced knowledge of project management processes, means and methods
- Understanding of all facets of the project process
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in scope and environment of a project
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, or related field (preferred)
- COVID vaccination (including any additional boosters) will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America's No. 1 tree nut and America's fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America's No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com , or follow us on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram . To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information