The Production Supervisor will closely monitor production and coordinate with the leads to maintain Quality Standards, accurate case counts, track OEE and Yield avoid overproduction through validation of SWS/SOP processes and identifying areas of opportunity and taking corrective actions. This is a key position during our season and has responsibility to lead, make quality and safety top of mind and be part of a culture that is immersed in continuous improvement.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of Arils personnel, as directed by the VP of Operations for Fresh/Arils
- Observe packaging operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged products to quality standards.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Compile/input information, such as production rates and progress, and materials used, so that production/status reports can be generated.
- Monitors maintain and reports production line efficiency while watching for problems such as over or under producing, or any quality concerns.
- Adhering to production schedule quantities and minimizing waste gaining the highest utilization/yield possible.
Additional InformationPOM's Dedication to You:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to provide guidance and assistance to all levels of employees.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently.
- Ability to perform analysis and communicate results effectively.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Oracle software.
- Able to gather summarize and report KPI's accurately and effectively
- Looks to implement team mentality and work past roadblocks
- Able to mentor subordinates for successful results, disciplining them when necessary.
- Work with other support and customer teams to resolve conflicts and problems.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
POM Wonderful is the largest grower and producer of fresh pomegranates and pomegranate juice in the United States as well as the worldwide leader in fresh California pomegranates and pomegranate-based products including our 100% pomegranate juices, healthy juice blends and teas. We grow, handpick and juice our own pomegranates to ensure the highest quality.
POM Wonderful is part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion company, which also has other No. 1 brands such as Wonderful® Pistachios, FIJI® Water, Wonderful® Halos®, JUSTIN® Wine, and Teleflora®. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com , or follow us on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram . To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information