- Knowledge of and ability to comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding a Preschool Center in the State of California.
- Support planning and implementation of developmentally appropriate activities across all developmental domains to meet the needs of each child.
- Encourage children to solve conflicts on their own
- Interact with children and parents to create a welcoming environment
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop a "child-centered" program that addresses the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical needs of young children
- Model kindness, consideration, and respect
- Attend and participate in all relevant staff, center, and community meetings, activities, and event
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required,A.A./A.S. degree preferred;
- Must hold a valid California Child Development Associate Teacher Permit;
- Must have 12 core units of child development and a minimum of 50 days of experience working in an early childhood environment.
- Havecompleted pediatric CPR, first aid, and AED training through an accredited or approved program and holds a current pediatric CPR, first aid, and AED certification
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Quality of Life in the Central Valley:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
- Free access to the Wonderful Wellness Clinic
- Free access to the Wonderful Fitness Center
Framed by the Sierra Nevada to the east and the Coast Ranges to the west, California's Central Valley is one of the world's most productive agricultural regions and the base of The Wonderful Company's agricultural operations. This vast area enjoys a moderate climate and offers residents a high quality of life, low cost of living, and a host of diverse cultural and recreational activities. From wine tasting and hiking to rafting, fishing, skiing, and surfing -- all within a two-hour drive -- the family-friendly Central Valley has much to offer.
Wonderful College Prep Academy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Click here to view our Privacy Notice.
EEO is the law - click here for more information