- Completes work assignments and work orders in a safe and timely manner
- Responsible for sanitation of cellar area, equipment, and tanks
- Assists in all cellar operations. Racking, transfers, and barrel downs
- Be a part of the harvesting process. Intake, inoculations, chemical additions, and pressings
- Monitors temperature of wine tanks
- Cleans, maintains, and organizes barrels as needed
- Assists with still wine barrel work
- Replenishes cellar inventory of supplies
- Samples tanks as needed
- Previous cellar experience is a plus, but not required
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Previous cellar experience is a plus, but not required
- Verbal and written English skills preferred, but not required
- Applicants must be able to perform basic math calculations. Good organization with numbers is also critical for accurate record keeping.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions, as well as dealing with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Work is in an industrial setting with forklift traffic and public tour groups. Employees are also exposed to weather conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Additional Information
- Wine and Merchandise Discounts
- All the FIJI water you can drink at work
- Wine Education Program
- Fun Work Environment
Nestled at the base of the Mayacamas Mountain Range in the Sonoma Valley, Landmark® Vineyards epitomizes the rustic grace and beauty of Sonoma County.Since 1974, Landmark has been dedicated to producing handcrafted, ultra-premium Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, sourcing grapes from unique vineyard sites throughout California to create rich, balanced wines. Its Hop Kiln Estate is a registered California Historical Landmark and expands Landmark Vineyards' presence with two tasting rooms and properties in Sonoma and the Russian River Valley. Their signature wine, the Overlook Chardonnay, has appeared on The Wine Spectator Top 100 list six times. Landmark's wines may be purchased via select wine shops and restaurants, or directly from Landmark's Tasting Room, online store, or through membership in the Wine Society. To discover more about Landmark's remarkable approach to winemaking, visit www.landmarkwine.com .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information