- Ensures world class customer service is provided in all facets of omnichannel communications (to include telephone, email, chat, text, in person) with JUSTIN, Landmark and JNSQ members and guest purchasers.
- Displays a concierge-level service style when interacting with members, customers, vendors, and colleagues.
- Participates in some on-property events and executes off-site events, as needed.
- Assists with Special Instruction Master list and provides white-glove concierge service needs.
- Proactively supports Customer Experience Manager in all daily ecommerce and club order systems, shipping, and customer service tasks and goals.
- Maintains accurate record-keeping and member database.
- Accommodate a varying schedule throughout the year as determined by the ebb and flow of traffic to our different business units.
- One (1) year sales, hospitality and/or marketing/public relations experience in the wine industry preferred
- "Customer First" attitude, continuously identifying ways to surprise, delight and retain Wine Society members and curious to learn more about the Direct-to-Consumer business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - especially Excel and Outlook
- AA degree from an accredited institution
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has an eye for detail
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment (this is a hybrid role: M, T, W in office and TH & F at home)
- Experience with e-commerce, shipment planning and logistics is a plus
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including subsidized gym memberships, virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Located in Paso Robles, JUSTIN® Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1981 and is known for crafting world- class wines using Bordeaux grape varieties, including the iconic ISOSCELES® blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The Vineyard estate, located at 11680 Chimney Rock Road, features a Tasting Room, luxury five-star accommodations at the JUST Inn®, and a Restaurant-making it one of the only wineries on the Central Coast to offer all three options. In September 2018, a new second location, the JUSTIN Downtown Tasting Room opened introducing an expansive wine-tasting bar, lounge, and a full dining room that's situated prominently on the square along Downtown City Park in the heart of Paso Robles. In addition to its stellar hospitality, JUSTIN consistently receives top honors around the world, establishing itself as a leader in New World Bordeaux-style winemaking. JUSTIN wines are available through discerning fine wine retailers and restaurants throughout the United States, or directly from the Winery via JUSTIN's Tasting Room, online store or to members of the exclusive JUSTIN Wine Society wine club. To discover more about JUSTIN, visit www.justinwine.com .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information