- Write for a variety of fun, simple, inspiring and good-for-you brands
- Work in an open and collaborative, "idea-first" environment in which to make culture-driving, brand-building work that gets talked about
- The opportunity to apply your conceptual thinking and specific discipline skills across a range of brand projects and touchpoints, including TV/video, social and influencer campaigns, experiential activations, point-of-sale and collateral, print, out-of-home, CRM, branding and logo design, packaging, publishing, media and PR programs, and much more
- The chance to do the same in support of our extensive philanthropic efforts in health & wellness, education, community development and the arts
- Collab with the very best photographers and directors in the world as well as with tomorrow's up-and-coming production stars
- Own the assignment; ensure quality across all aspects of project deliverables
- Serve as the career mentor for direct reports through development and performance management
- Actively engage in recruitment of new Creatives
- Build and nurture relationships with cross functional teams
- Collaborate, inform and interact with company owners and business presidents on a regular basis
- Always create an environment that is: Collaborative, Dependable, Insightful, Innovative, Memorable, Innovative, Passionate, Agile, Driven, Diverse, Analytical and Deliberate
- The ability to craft everything from clever headlines to engaging long-form copy
- The optimism to think bigger, the curiosity to dig deeper and the passion to do better
- A killer portfolio that demonstrates your ability to come up with simple, original ideas and innovative approaches across channels, along with the writing skills and attention to detail to execute superbly in a variety of mediums
- The flexibility to work as part of a team one day, independently the next. You adapt to new ideas, processes and business problems with ease and enthusiasm
- A proven commitment to hard work and collaboration even when under the pressure of tight deadlines or multiple assignments
- A professional attitude and an openness to feedback that commands the respect of supervisors, clients and colleagues
- At least 7 years of experience as an ad agency Copywriter working on 360 campaigns
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless the candidate has a legally valid exemption
- A sense of purpose, belonging, and community
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America'sNo. 1 tree nut and America's fastest-growing snack;Wonderful® Halos® is theNo. 1 mandarin orange in America;POM Wonderful® is theNo. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America;FIJI® Wateris America'sNo. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has theNo. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is theworld's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com , or follow us on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram . To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information