About The Position
Strategist and leader of day-to-day for the paid media team directing an in-house team and outside agencies. Responsible for analyzing ad performance, managing ad content/creatives funnel, and developing key acquisition strategy.
Growth-oriented marketer. Results-driven ecommerce expert. Analytics ninja. Passionate about all things digital paid acquisition and growth marketing. Does that sound like you?
UCAN is looking for a problem solver who is a motivated and creative performance advertiser to join us in managing and scaling our digital acquisition channels – an exceptionally analytical and data-driven marketer to grow our direct-to-consumer brand through CRO, paid media, and omnichannel marketing (including TV, OTT, podcast). UCAN attracts a diverse range of customers, with visitors coming from organic, paid, and owned channels.
You will serve as a strategist and lead the day-to-day for the paid media team, which includes in-house team members and agencies to manage. You will be responsible for analyzing advertising performance, managing the ad content/creatives funnel, and developing key acquisition strategies.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities as the Director of E-Commerce & Growth Strategy include, but are not limited to:
- Support paid digital channels growth, including Facebook Ads, Google/Bing paid search, YouTube, TV/OTT, podcast, and other ad channels, with the goal of growth and maximizing ROAS
- Identify opportunities and implement marketing funnels and strategies to drive the brand’s direct-to-consumer growth
- Support lead generation and growth of communication channels
- Strategize and execute on advertising and lead acquisition initiatives ongoing and for specific product launches or promotions
- Oversee content development and website architecture to optimize SEO campaign effectiveness
- Utilize a data-driven approach to run marketing experiments, implement attribution models and KPIs/reporting systems to support marketing decisions
- Assist in channel optimization via creative testing, CRO, targeting refinement, and validate new channel opportunities
- Collaborate with the team to optimize efficiency in all aspects of advertising and content creation using established processes and procedures
- Explore new channels and platforms to explore untapped opportunities
- Drive digital, email, and social marketing campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Oversee advertising performance and page optimization on Amazon selling platform
- Collaborate with marketing team members to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Provide thought leadership to inspire greatness, divergent thinking, and ongoing inspiration for business building platforms for sustained growth
- Ensure the UCAN brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Communicate effectively and drive exceptional execution with limited (but growing) resources
- Develop reporting and analysis on marketing effectiveness, providing insight to the leadership team on performance against key metrics
- Source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimize campaigns based on them.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 3-5 years of relevant experience with DTC eCommerce, paid acquisition, marketing analytics, and/or web platforms
· Experience executing in Facebook Ads Manager
· Experience overseeing Google Ads performance
· Experience managing CRO for websites built on Woo-Commerce with platforms such as Google Optimize
· High proficiency with Google Analytics
· Experience with Excel and Google Suite - Docs, Sheets, Pivot Tables for analysis and collaboration
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets
· A strong bias towards execution
· A desire to get your hands dirty in a small company where your work matters
· Amazon and marketplace experience
· Startup scaling experience a plus
· Klaviyo experience is a plus
Travel is on an as-need basis in support of activation efforts as well as client and vendor site visits.