The Patrón Spirits Company- A Bacardi USA Company
Importer, Production and Manufacturing, and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
About the Role
In this role you will be accountable for creating value through driving sales and developing strong relationship with key customers in your dedicated territory. You will be driving the performance and growth of Patrón’s brands within your territory through negotiating the commercial terms and building long lasting relationships with customers. Your strong communication, presentation, networking and interpersonal skills will be key to your success in this role. The position requires the ability to evaluate, implement and execute such programs within brand strategies.
This role is varied, and a large percentage of your time will be spent interacting with the local customers. As a result, you can expect to be travelling extensively within your territory to stay connected to all customers.
- You will be responsible to deliver key sales and Commercial targets for your dedicated territory as determined by the Company’s financial plan.
- You are an important day-to-day face of Patrón towards the customers in your dedicated territory and will act as the key contact for customers in that territory, driving new business and maintaining sustainable relationships.
- You will execute customer and shopper programs within Brand Strategies.
- You will be accountable for optimizing the return on Investment across your territory.
WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE:
- Ride with distributor sales representatives three times a week, providing the opportunity to represent the Patrón portfolio, train distributor salespeople, observe market activity and evaluate distributor execution against our initiatives.
- Meet with key on- and off-premise accounts within the assigned area to develop strong working relationships. Present Patrón brands, work toward achieving increased volumes and assist distributor in attaining our objectives.
- Be visible at the distributor office and meet with sales representatives and management to ensure pursuit of consistent objectives and strategies.
- Align with key local events and participate where the opportunity fits our strategy, including the execution of national initiatives in the local market.
- Serve as the primary contact for distributor sales teams to ensure they are informed of local and national objectives and programs, while providing support for all sales-related activities.
- Actively participate in promotions and events, which often occur in the evenings or on weekends.
- Attend brand promotions and tastings once a week. Execute product seminars at accounts and with the distributor sales teams.
- Stay informed of customer and consumer trends; develop programs to capitalize on such trends.
Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Ability to conduct oneself in an ethical and professional manner with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives, employees, vendors and customers (both internal and external) at all levels of the organization, in person, via telephone and email or other written correspondence.
- Computer proficiency required in MS Office Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; ability to use advanced computer functions, including navigating the Internet.
- Possession of exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
Measures of Success
- Performance: Achieve Depletion & Net Sales Value based targets vs. budget; Achieve market KPI targets.
- Value share: Drive value share growth of key Patrón brands.
SHARE OUR FOUNDER’S PASSION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL FLAIR
- Level: Work under minimal supervision, exercising a high degree of discretion and independent judgment. Work requires advanced knowledge, defined as work which is predominantly intellectual in character.
- Knowledge: Position requires a degree in Business Administration/Marketing or other relevant line of study. 2 to 5 plus years of experience within the hospitality industry or wholesale beverage alcohol industry. Position also requires knowledge of principles and processes for providing exceptional customer service within the industry.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do.
But what does this mean?
But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do.
We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Similar jobs to check out:
Market Manager- San Francisco
Cinco Spirits Group LLC • San Francisco, CA
Responsible for building relationships with key on and off premise accounts, with an emphasis in the on premise. Utilize sales skills to implement strategic objectives at the account level and form partnerships with distributor teams.
Market Sales Manager - San Francisco, CA
Bently Heritage Estate Distillery • San Francisco, CA
Is responsible for achieving and exceeding sales goals for Bently Heritage Estate Distillery in the San Francisco Bay area
Area Sales Manager – San Francisco, CA
Ugly Drinks • San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an Area Sales Manager to join our team in San Francisco, CA and help us to build Ugly!
- Reports To State Manager, Northern California