Job Location: All LocationsJob Summary:
Provides strategic and analytical support and serves as a thought partner to the assigned client group. Maintains full grasp of the key insights, challenges, and strategies of the business. Manages key analyses to generate insights and infer important business implications. Able to communicate his/her point of view to senior executives in a clear and compelling manner. Role Responsibilities:
- Support development and implementation of key initiatives, providing thought-leadership and testing business plans for coherence and comprehensiveness
- Drive future direction and add value through more robust insight and deeper consultative engagement with key leadership and decision makers
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding the category relative to other snacking and eating alternatives, to provide actionable information on consumers, shoppers, competitors, and customers, with goal of improving overall business performance. The key focus is broad, integrated analysis that drives future action and performance.
- Synthesize and analyze multiple internal and external data sources including POS, HH Panel, inventory, shipment, P&L and other internal and external data sources.
- Expected to be recognized as an established leader and consultative partner amongst senior leaders.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA or equivalent marketplace experience preferred
- 5+ years of combined experience in leading CPG company or strategic consulting firm.
- Management expertise: Experience in roles requiring balanced profile across strategy, finance, and operations
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans