Job Title: Sr. Analyst, Server Solutions Job Location: Hershey, PA Summary:
The Sr. Analyst, Server Solutions is to deliver and maintain server solutions to our clients. As a professional to provide technical oversight of a complex server computing environment, with focus on virtualization server/storage solutions. We are seeking individuals interested in making an impact in supporting customers, designing, implementing and managing IT infrastructure to meet the customer requirements Major Duties/Responsibilities:
- Use business acumen to understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements, and/or competitive landscape.
- Implements and maintains
- Designs and implements a toolset that simplifies provisioning and supports enterprise-class Linux/Unix solutions on premises and cloud.
- Engineering, designing, implementing, upgrading, and managing a large infrastructure environment.
- Ensure system security in compliance with customer policy including patching and auditing.
- Implement and maintain IS standards and guidelines.
- Perform Unix/Linux deployment, management, configuration, upgrades, and support, managing physical hardware (firmware, lights-out management, etc)
- Develop and maintain an automated environment including reporting, event notifications and actions, software updates and service packs.
- Troubleshooting server, storage, networking, virus scanners, and operating systems issues.
- Provides system performance tuning, assists with setup and operations during dry run and test event
- Documenting processes, procedures and preparing reports for management.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business is required.
- At least 5 years of experience support infrastructure hardware and/or Data Protection software products.
- Minimum of 3-5 year of experience to troubleshooting, resolving, or escalating issues that may arise during deployment process
- Minimum of 3-5 year of experience with Unix/Linux administration, shell scripting, application deployment.
- Minimum of 3 year Hypervisors, ESXi & HyperV, vCenter, VUM, Virtual Networking virtualized environments.
- Experience in business development inside and outside of IT departments across a wide range of infrastructure environments.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans