Job Location: Hershey, PA Summary:
The Hershey Company West Hershey plant is a Union plant producing products such as White & Milk Chocolate Paste, Kisses, Nuggets, Milk Bars, Almond Bars, Rolo, Syrup & Cookies and Crème in a high-speed complex environment.
The Reliability Lead is responsible for the overall maintenance and asset reliability of line(s) or process area and leading the maintenance strategies & drive process efficiency in support of the Hershey Lean program. Responsibilities:
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Management of the maintenance planning and scheduling processes, through work-order (SAP) prioritization and development of the schedule for maintenance activities.
- The Reliability Lead will drive the improvement of maintenance processes to ensure sustainable asset reliability, including preventative and predictive measures through the analysis of plant maintenance data.
- Collaborates with the Technical Assurance group to ensure asset management and inventory accuracy, and responsible for driving related maintenance financial efficiency.
- Assist in development of the 5-year capital plan
- Manage capital projects
- Accountable for the daily management systems supporting continuous improvement efforts, including defect handling and breakdown elimination (root cause analysis), while supporting equipment centerline and autonomous maintenance activities.
- Participates in the daily shift huddles and direction setting meetings, reporting out on performance metrics and counter measures.
- Engages with Mechanics & Operators, providing training and coaching to promote ownership of equipment and processes
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to coach and manage others to achieve results, following all safety, quality, and productivity policies and procedures
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, prioritization, and data analysis skills
- Ability to effectively drive change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and develop both short term and long-term maintenance strategies
- Ability to function independently and take ownership of improvement processes
- Knowledge of reliability methods and practices to maintain asset performance
- BS degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance, planning, or technical experience required.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and TPM preferred
- Experience with SAP-PM or similar CMMS preferred
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans