Job Title: Lead Developer, D2C Commerce Job Location: Hershey, PA / Remote We are open to remote for this role (preferably east coast) Summary:
The Lead Developer, D2C Commerce will provide thought leadership, execute day-to-day solution support, and handle technical implementations across Hershey's digital commerce ecosystem. They will be responsible for successfully maintaining and supporting current and future commerce solutions and be instrumental in supporting commerce projects through full implementation lifecycle, from scoping to deployment to testing and implementation. They will be expected, as a member of the Hershey Company's Information Services (IS) department, to partner with our digital business teams and SI partners to deliver world class digital products and experiences for our customers across commerce, analytics & digital image platforms Major Duties/Responsibilities:
- Participate in support functions including day-to-day project support, working closely with Development, QA, Release Management, Operations, end users and development partners
- Work with business to understand incidents and provide solutions for remediation.
- Identify process and architecture improvements to improve overall technical ecosystem maintainability.
- Deliver quality, enterprise level, performant code while actively participating in peer code reviews
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Prepare design diagrams, test/debug programs, and perform solution configuration leveraging an understanding of business process, industry trends, and systems architecture, as needed.
- Diagnose and track down functional issues to a root or functional cause, and resolve issues as needed.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, internal and external partners, customers and others through good interpersonal skills.
- Identify goals and objectives, success criteria, and action items/deliverables for completing projects in conjunction with Product and Solutions Managers.
- Stay current on technology trends and job specific platforms and technologies.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- 3-5+ years' experience in software development
- 2-3+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience supporting public-facing websites in multiple web technologies
- Experience in working and integrating with APIs and 3rd Party system integrations (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM, CMS or other marketing channel integrations
- Customer focused attitude, setting high standards for work quality and quantity as measured by value delivered (and promised) to customers.
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile development environment.
- Strong working knowledge of software development lifecycle and application lifecycle management (Git strategies, Unit Tests, build processes, CI/CD, etc.).
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet overall objectives. Prefer experience as a Developer with a digital platform provider, digital agency, or within an IT organization.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience with analytical tools and flowcharting tools, such as Microsoft Visio.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Information Systems is the minimum qualification.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans