Location: Hershey Financial Planning & Analysis Undergrad Co-Op
The Hershey Company is seeking to fill an undergraduate-level co-op position within our Financial Planning & Analysis team in our Finance organization.
This Co-Op position requires a full-time (40 hours / week) commitment from Mid-May to December 2021. Performance will be calibrated throughout the assignment, and successful co-ops will be considered for full time employment after completion of their college degree.
A description of the anticipated work assignments is as follows:
- 2022 Plan preperation; template optimization
- 2022 Benefit Book headcount preperation
- SG&A process documentions on forecasting and actual results
- Create a process and tool to audit Miscellaneous Expenses every month
The successful candidate will exhibit / possess:
- Strong communication, critical thinking / analytical, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated leadership and academic achievement in student and extracurricular activities
• High level of integrity
• Business and interpersonal maturity
• Attention to detail
• Customer service orientation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, entering your Junior or Senior year as of Summer 2021; majors in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Economics are highly preferred
- Preference will be given to students with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Reliable transportation to and from work, and ability to commute to or relocate to Hershey, PA for the duration of the co-op assignment
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans