$60K - $75K
About The Position
- Supports buyer in solving everyday problems and communicates with key executives.
- Oversees orders with various distributors and brands on product delivery, placement and shipping status; replenishes orders for product for in-store, e-commerce, and for hospitality partners
- Analyzes and sets product stock levels for our retail locations, additionally monitors purchase order, receipt of goods to retail locations, strategic partners and e-commerce.
- Supports buyer/founder in product research and maintains retail locations’ product knowledge.
- Follows industry trends to understand which products are trending and what will be hot sellers and discovery new trends.
- Assists with negotiating with vendors on special projects.
- Manages website product images by working closely with our Marketing Department and Business Development team.
- Driving sales and margins through vendor communication, internal design and product development, presenting new strategies and opportunities for sales and profits for their classification.
- Identifying key trends in the marketplace and translating the trends to our target consumer
- Communicate departmental seasonal strategies to design and cross functional merchandising team to ensure they support long term departmental goals.
- Rank products based on historical and current product performance and identify redundancies in the product assortment.
- Work closely with founder on creating innovative ways to amplify brands in store.
- Educate the in-store team members on new products hitting our shelves.
- Purchase order management - Ability to reconcile and report out receipts on a monthly basis and demonstrate financial responsibility for success of business.
- At minimum of 2 year in the consumer CPG sector.
- Bachelor’s degree required or 3 years equivalent experience.
- High Level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel etc. (i.e. creating advanced formulas, index matching, and pivot tables) required.
- Experience working with Square and Shopify
- Ability to work on multiple projects or task and have a high level of analytical, communication and phone skills.
- Team players and enthusiastic about emerging CPG brands.
- Excited to join a fun, fast-pace start-up!