About The Position
The Beard Club is looking for an Associate Brand Manager to join our growing Brand Team. The candidate will work closely with senior members, and in concert with other C-Level Executives of the company.
The person in this role will also drive continuous improvement of our category management tools and processes to meet the needs of our internal and external partners.
What Is The Beard Club?
We don’t like to brag, but we’re kind of a big deal! The Beard Club is an e-commerce subscription business sending out boxes of bearded glory to our members each month. The Beard Club was established in 2015 with one goal in mind, to help men grow their best beards and take care of them. Since then we’ve expanded our product offerings to help with all of their grooming needs and have assisted over 1 million bearded men reach their goals.
What You’ll Do?
- Work closely with Brand Manager to oversee day-to-day activities at the Brand level
- Lead data analysis, including POS and secondary research, to identify category and competitive trends and whitespaces
- Identify retail and D2C opportunities and drive alignment across marketing, operations and supply chain management functions to drive incremental revenue growth
- Lead initiatives to launch new products and product improvements within stage gate system
- Manage Marketing budget, identifying opportunities for efficiencies and ROI improvement
- Partner with Brand Manager in building and implementing a 3-year consumer centric brand plan to drive and/or sustain long-term brand health including equity, awareness and engagement
- Assist Brand Manager leading agency relationships (including PR, SEO, Social) and IAT, assuring deadlines and KPIs are met
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field; MBA preferred
- 2+ years relevant brand experience, preferably in CPG or Tech Marketing
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in IRI and/or Nielsen (or similar) databases
- Strategic thinker who thrives at leveraging key insights to develop actionable, measurable brand plans
- Curious marketer, always looking for product and process optimization, comfortable bringing new ideas to leadership in a concise manner
- Able to function in a fast- paced startup environment
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills; strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships