WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That's because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that's what we do at TEAM. We're a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.WHAT YOU WILL DO
TEAM Enterprises is looking for a Part-Time Retail Specialists to help us build a fairly new brand, Plume and Petal, a mid-proof low calorie vodka infused with natural flavors and no artificial sweeteners.
The main responsibility of the part-time Plume and Petal Retail Specialists is to build the brand among leading retail (off-premise) accounts. The program will focus on cultivating account relationships, executing promotional samplings, upgrading merchandising, and educating both staff and consumers. The Plume and Petal Specialist will have the following key tasks:Responsibilities
• Schedule and activate KPIs within an assigned off-premise Target Account list
• Support sell-in and sell-through of Plume and Petal in selected Off Premise accounts
• Cultivate relationships with staff & decision-makers at accounts on the list to drive recommendation of both Plume and Petal.
• Schedule and execute sampling activities to promote recommendations and grow conversion rates
• Increase awareness of Plume and Petal through education and engagement
• Improve the brand's presence by implementing merchandising strategies
• Gather competitive trends and information from the market, social media, and transform this information into insights and opportunities for the brand
• Weekly report including objectives, weekly accomplishments, and surveying for the previous weekTrade/ Consumer Responsibilities:
• Execute consumer activities in line with the Plume and Petal brand plans
• Provide world class education to consumers and staff on the low ABV Vodka category
• Create and foster relationships with key stakeholders
Financial and Reporting Responsibilities
• Specialist will be paid by activation
• Ensure the delivery of KPI's on time and within budget
• Utilize the PULSE Reporting Tool to plan, manage and report on all activity in the field within 24 hours of activation
• Track time to effectively to plan, manage and report on all activity in the field
• Provide requested materials for recap of all events in a timely mannerWAYS TO STAND OUT IN THE CROWD • Own car is required for the role.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, proactively, and take initiative
• Must have an understanding and be passionate about the spirits industry, especially the low abv and vodka category
• Ability to manage multiple projects and assigned budgets
• Influential and excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will have opportunities to display excellent verbal communication skills while also delivering impactful presentations in front of groups of people
• Skilled with time management and adhering to deadlines
• Must have the flexibility to work nights and weekends and occasional Holidays (approximately 15 hours / week)
• Previous event experience is a plusWHO WE ARE
TEAM is a topnotch experiential marketing agency who develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards, for more information visit us on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.