WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes. THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That's because what a brand does is much more important than what it says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that's what we do at TEAM. We're a fun, collaborative, hard-working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater. WHAT YOU WILL DO
Collaborate cross-functionally with TEAM leadership, brand, commercial, advocacy, and customer marketing to deliver and execute brand plans through various brand and sales activities.
• Lead projects and present disruptive ideas that put Bombay Sapphire at a competitive advantage
and highest return on investment.
• Provide status reports relating to brand programs on a regular basis.
• Lead and organize brand + agency briefings & presentations; driving client retention and satisfaction.
• Identify program challenges and report on strengths and weakness with brand team and agency
• Monitor brand programs and executions, such as on and off premise samplings. Provide insight and
opportunities for further reach and efficiency.
• Collaborate with IAT (inter-agency teams) on Connections Planning to find opportunities to bring
briefs through the line to consumer-facing activation opportunities, including commercial programs.
• Support with the execution of brand events and amplification efforts (I.e. South Beach Food & Wine,
National Sales Meetings, Soho House member events)
• Assist in competitive research and anaylsis as needed. WAYS TO STAND OUT IN THE CROWD - SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or related field experience
• 10 years of agency and/or spirits experience with demonstrated management and leadership roles
• Experience with traditional and digital marketing agency environement
• Excellent time management, communication, and strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and manage assigned budgets
• A proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams)
• Manages time effectively, detail-oriented and deadline-conscious
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize responsibilities
• Possess strong people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of personal FINANCIAL & REPORTING
Ensure the delivery of programming objectives on time and on budget
• Develop and manage budgets and billing for agency and/or vendors
• Provide program recaps of al events and brand programs in a timely manner WHO WE ARE
TEAM is an award-winning experiential marketing agency that develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights, and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns that live up to our high standards. Visit us online on our website , Facebook , Instagram , or Twitter .