TEAM is an award-winning experiential marketing agency that develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards.
TEAM has partnered with Bacardi for over 30 years across a variety of services and continues to adapt to ensure we are helping Bacardi win against the competition. We have helped build the 'best in class' Bacardi Advocacy team in North America encompassing a family of ambassadors across the portfolio. Our objective is to provide opportunities for our ambassador team to grow their careers across Bacardi, SGWS and TEAM. Responsibilities:
• Building a healthy foundation for long-term brand growth across all pillars including brand awareness, visibility, trial, and desire.
• Being the face of the Bacardi Single Malt Whiskies, nurturing and growing key relationships across all facets of your market.
• Collaborating cross-functionally with TEAM leadership, commercial, advocacy, and customer marketing to deliver and execute brand plans through various brand and sales activities.
• Partnering with the local market team to help identify needs and priorities of the market and deliver on those points
• Driving consistent attention towards increasing distribution, volume, and rate of sale.
• On-Premise- Generating brand awareness while educating trade in the on-premise channel including key customers by bringing to life brand programs (e.g. social media, events, happy hours, trainings, dinners).
• Off-Premise- Cultivating relationships with key accounts, conducting educational and liquid to lips samplings, and ensuring superior visibility within retail accounts
• Non-Premise- Seeking out and finding opportunities within your target market to engage with consumers and drive visibility through liquid to lips activations
• Actively use social media and digital platforms to reinforce a whisky driven persona and promote trade and consumer engagement in a creative and organic way
• Gathering information from the market, social media, and competition and transforming this information into insights and opportunities for the brand.
• Leading projects and presenting disruptive ideas that put the Bacardi Portfolio at a competitive advantage and highest return on investment. Skills and Experience Needed:
• You must have a High School Diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Ideally you will have bar manager/beverage director/on premise consultant experience or preferably 8 + years of work experience in the hospitality industry.
• Ideally you will have other brand ambassador experience or experience as a brand consultant.
• You must have a deep understanding of the spirits industry and competition in your respective brand category.
• You will have deep knowledge on cocktails and experience crafting cocktails.
• You will have the ability to manage multiple projects and manage assigned budgets.
• You are influential and excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will have opportunities to display excellent written and verbal communication skills while also delivering impactful presentations in front of groups of people including executive's, distributor partners, vendors and customers (both internal and external) at all levels of an organization.
• You must have the flexibility to travel to different cities and ability to work some nights and weekends.
• A proficiency in Microsoft office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams).
• You are good at hitting deadlines and managing your time effectively. WHO WE ARE
TEAM is a topnotch experiential marketing agency who develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards, for more information visit us on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.