WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget. And experiences that people will want to share. You will work with a collaborative & talented group of art directors, designers, strategists and producers to bring your ideas to life.
THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That's because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love. And that's what we do at TEAM. We're a multi-disciplined and entrepreneurial creative group with deep brand experience from the realms of strategy, art and design, integrated production, and national event management. We bring new ideas to life in the real world, aim to impact culture in a meaningful way, stir emotions and create real value for brands and people.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Report to the ECD, partnering closely with CD and integrated team on all aspects of a project.
• Be a collaborative team player who is a ton of fun to work with.
• Deliver ideas and concepts that constantly push the creative forward.
• Know when to leave good ideas on the table in order to pursuit even greater ones.
• Collaborate with team and offer innovative ideas for creative briefs and strategy.
• Provide writing support and expertise in a wide variety of executions - ranging from faster "smaller" pieces to "larger," more involved projects
• Concept and collaborate with teams, including designers, art directors, strategists, and producers.
• Write compelling and grammatically clean long-form copy as well as punchy headlines, taglines, and calls to action.
• Be comfortable writing in multiple styles and for multiple formats.
• Work with account managers and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound.
• Meet with and present work to clients- from junior brand managers to senior marketing clients.
• Attends on-site visits and shoots as needed to ensure the vision come to life
• Take an interest in nurturing junior talent.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
• 6-8 years agency experience within a copywriting role, preferably a creative agency environment.
• A strong storyteller who knows how to sell an idea.
• Emotionally intelligent with management potential.
• Can think in terms of big ideas - as well as the tactics underneath it.
• A keen eye for art direction, along with an understanding of production is strongly encouraged
• Comfortable articulating visual direction.
• Able to craft a deck using Keynote or Powerpoint to get the job done.
• Willingness to travel as needed
• A great collaborator, but just as comfortable on solo missions.
• A great teammate. Someone who can manage up, down and side to side. Whose leaders have confidence in them, whose juniors are inspired by them, and who strives to operate in harmony with their cross functional counterparts.
• Someone with gravity. Who makes waves in a creative discussion whether it's a brainstorm, a pitch or a conference call.
• Someone with an infectious, passionate spirit. Who knows how to excite people and get them to feel something.