WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That's because what a brand does is much more important than what it says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that's what we do at TEAM. We're a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.
TEAM Enterprises is looking for a PART TIME Retail Sampler. The RS will act as a link between the brand and consumers to deliver rich experiences that bring the brand to life. As an employee of TEAM Enterprises, you'll be in direct contact with consumers and retail customers focused on promoting awareness and trial. You'll be responsible for promotional samplings in local bars, liquor stores, and around town.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Own and develop a plan to showcase the brand in your focus market using the tools and resources provided to you
• Develop a productive and effective working relationship with assigned accounts
• Conduct effective promotional efforts that increase trial and consumption of our client's brands
• Build relationships with bar staff, educate on and create raving fans of our client's brands
• Track and monitor progress against monthly goals
• Responsibly manage all assigned company and client equipment and assets to include protection from damage and theft
• Complete weekly activity recaps, accomplishments and follow up needs
• Manage all budgets to ensure programs are executed within budget guidelines
• Complete all expense reports within the allocated timelines and maintain compliant with all expenses per guidelines.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
• Must be able to dedicate 10 hours per week - mainly Thursday-Saturday afternoons and evenings
• Must be at least 21 years of age to apply for this role
• Beer knowledge is a plus
• Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a 'can do' attitude
• Responsible, outgoing and self-motivated, with strong organizational skills and good time management
• Strong ability to execute appropriate promotional plans in targeted bars/restaurants/liquor stores
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others in brand perception and purchase choice
• Familiarity with the market and key accounts catering to the targeted consumers
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
WHO WE ARE
TEAM is a topnotch experiential marketing agency who develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards, for more information visit us on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.