WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes. THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That's because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that's what we do at TEAM. We're a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment that takes care of it's employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater. WHAT YOU WILL DO
Do you love building relationships, are you the one in the group who always knows everyone? Are you excited to meet new people and expand your network? Are you passionate about being able to be independent with your work and solely responsible for the growth of your region? Then we would like to meet you. We are in search of people like you to lead our key account business in one of our most important territories, in the exciting and dynamic cannabis space. In this role, you will be responsible for nurturing relationships, expanding brand presence and accelerating pull-through at key dispensary accounts for our client, Cresco Labs', portfolio of brands.
You'll need an unwavering enthusiasm for our industry and an endless curiosity about what drives our business, looking for solutions along the way. We don't believe in a typical day or week; we embrace challenges and are rewarded by overcoming objections in order to achieve goals. And there's no such thing as a typical retailer; each one is unique and special to Cresco's business. Your passion for your work will drive you to be a true partner to retailer partners and your dedication to their business will yield mutual respect. Your entrepreneurial spirit allows you to work independently while having fun doing so. And in return, expect a fast-paced growing business in a highly diversified industry.
Key Account Responsibilities
- Bring the brand(s) to life in Cresco's key retail partners. Identify and implement opportunities to expand our retail presence while demonstrating value to the retail partner.
- Establish strong working relationships with key decision makers, managers and Budtenders within key account list and become a trusted resource and partner, helping them excel in their roles.
- Be the face of the brand within the retail outlets and amongst the retail floor staff. Use your unique personality to showcase our premium brand(s).
- Utilize your sales and marketing skills to focus on driving the brand(s) in-store presence to increase distribution and sales. Become the trusted business partner for our retailers and negotiate strong, mutually beneficial relationships that drive revenue for both our partners and our brands.
- Schedule and execute consumer events in order to help drive consumer education and trial of new products.
- Be the expert on Cresco Labs brands and business, and the cannabis category as a whole, and share that knowledge and passion with our partners. Educate and excite Budtenders and key stakeholders on brands, benefits, consumer need states and industry trends.
- Tap into your creative and innovative personality to problem solve issues as they may arise. Be the one who has a solution for our retailers.
- As a trusted business partner, strengthen and nurture our long-term professional relationships with established customers, and create new alliances with key influencers and industry experts.
- Make every appointment with your customers the highlight of their day. They look forward to benefitting from your insightful thoughts, astute observations, and strategic considerations.
- Utilize your sales and negotiation skills to achieve mutually beneficial increases in earnings for your customers and for Cresco brands, surpassing previous marketing and sales goals.
- Take a creative approach to problem solving and marketing, coming up with new and innovative ways to elevate Cresco's profile within the dispensary accounts and create consumer demand.
- Plan and develop merchandising, menu placement, and visibility strategies. Collaborate with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that our product is prominently displayed.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Work with Program Manager and Cresco team in the development of all program-specific training or experiential materials.
- Assist with other projects as needed throughout the year.
WAYS TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Complete all administrative responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain proper records for all expense reports and ensure they are completed on time with receipts attached on a weekly basis.
- Develop and distribute all program training materials to field.
- Compete all paperwork and meet administrative deadlines.
- Closely monitor and track all activations and special events.
- Manage all informational requests and recap key takeaways for TEAM Management.
- Own the integrity of all training materials and in-store activations and ensure that updates are made as necessary across all platforms.
- Understand and ensure compliance of all state rules/regulations.
- If applicable: Responsible for approving all area lead timecards.
WHO WE ARE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years' related industry or sales experience.
- Local travel 15% including nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of cannabis, trends and industry preferred, but will train the right candidate.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills - including the ability to listen and identify opportunities to drive increased brand loyalty.
- Ability to coordinate efforts with distributor personnel including orders, delivery and merchandising support.
- Candidates must be familiar with on/off premise marketing initiatives.
- Prior promotion agency experience preferred.
- Familiarity with local market trendsetting accounts.
- Strong problem solving, time management, and organizational skills.
- Skilled at multitasking with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
TEAM is an award-winning experiential marketing agency that develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards. Visit us online on our website , Facebook , Instagram , or Twitter .