*MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO LINK AND/OR SAMPLES TO BE CONSIDERED. WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes. THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That's because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that's what we do at TEAM. We're a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater. WHAT YOU WILL DO
TEAM Enterprises is looking for a talented Creative Director who has a passion for design and ideas with flawless presentation and execution. The Creative Director is responsible for brand identity, voice and expression. The role will align with the Account Services team to ensure that the biggest experiential opportunities are identified and prioritized. This role has oversight of the internal creative team to execute with excellence.
This role will ensure our branded experiences are brand-defining, high-performing and sets the mark in quality and innovation. The Creative Director will work closely with production, account services and clients' marketing teams managing a variety of assignments and workflows in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be the creative voice for TEAM and our clients.
WAYS TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Leads client-facing activities including strategy, pitch and campaign execution.
- Develops and drives creative strategy from concept to execution for current clients. Translates brand concepts and vision into actionable initiatives and business goals.
- Oversees top-notch execution in environmental design and creative production
- Mentors & actively leads to generate the best work while cultivating & honing the creative talent.
- Responsible for delivering guidelines, content and leadership to team that results in speed to market of relevant creative assets that consistently align to brand vision.
- Assist in aligning creative and client strategy by working closely with account service department.
- Develops game changing/ breakthrough creative concepts, ideas, decks and communication across a range of possible disciplines.
- Actively participates in new business with both current and new clients from idealization to pitch
- Keeps abreast of new technology, resources and trends affecting the creative industry and the client's business and share this knowledge across the agency. Continuously assessing effectiveness and impact of creative activities.
- Leads and develops creative team and organization design while continuing to upskill function.
WHO WE ARE
- Bachelor's degree preferred and 10+ years of agency/creative client experience.
- Proven expertise with creative design platforms (Adobe CC Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and 3D) and presentation platforms (Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Slides) required.
- Experience leading global creative teams with an automotive, technology, beverage, alcoholic beverage or lifestyle brand.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to reach multicultural and global consumer target.
- Organizational awareness and resource management/leadership
- Highly creative and hyper-collaborative team player who leads event-driven campaigns, draws out the best 360 thinking.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, quickly solve problems in an innovative way.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative strategies with a consumer-centric mind set. Ability to translate brand concepts and visions into actionable initiatives and goals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with agency, client and other business partners to create global creative opportunities.
- Ability to generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the agency
- Executive level interfacing abilities, as well as developing and maintaining client relationships
TEAM is an award-winning experiential marketing agency that develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards. Visit us online on our website , Facebook , Instagram , or Twitter .