WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That's because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that's what we do at TEAM. We're a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.WHAT YOU'LL DO
As part of La Gran Familia of Brand Ambassadors, you embody and serve as the face of Teeling Irish Whiskey and display tremendous knowledge of the Whiskey category. Brand Ambassadors serve as an extension of the sales and marketing teams to increase and elevate the awareness of their brands through key influential programs and be visible at national trade events, both in the on and off trade channels.
With a Founder's mentality you are the visible image and face of your brand through consumer, trade, and digital channels. Working in collaboration with the Bacardi On-Premise team, you will play a critical role in spreading the brand message and developing long lasting relationships to consumers, on-trade personnel, and distributor partners. The Teeling Ambassador is an extension of the Advocacy Team in support of Bacardi North America. This role has a primarily on-premise focus in the craft cocktail segment with additional focus on supporting our Sales, Marketing and Distributor partners, with the ambition of keeping brands at the forefront of bartender & consumers minds.
WAYS TO STAND OUT IN THE CROWD
- Be the face of the brand amongst trade, nurturing and growing key relationships across all facets of your market.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with TEAM leadership, commercial, advocacy, and customer marketing to deliver and execute brand plans through various brand and sales activities.
- Drive consistent attention towards increasing distribution volume and rate of sale.
- Generate brand awareness while educating trade in the on-trade channel including key customers by bringing to life brand programs (e.g. social media, events, happy hours, trainings, dinners).
- A focus on education and engagement around Teeling Whiskey to help drive recommendation.
- Actively use social media to drive trade and consumer engagement in a creative and organic way.
- Via social media channels promote trade and consumer programs.
- Gather information from the market, social media, and competition and transform this information into insights and opportunities for the brand.
- Lead projects and present disruptive ideas that put the Bacardi Portfolio at a competitive advantage and highest return on investment.
- Deliver education and engagement brand programming that connects to on-trade & key customers.
- Ensure the delivery of programming objectives on time and on budget.
- Effectively report all financial transactions and commitments to the Advocacy
- leadership team in a timely manner.
- Utilize the PULSE Reporting Tool to plan, manage and report on all activity in the field.
- Provide requested materials for recap of all events in a timely manner.
WHO WE ARE
- You must have a High School Diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ideally you will have bar manager/beverage director/on premise consultant experience or preferably 8 + years of work experience in the hospitality industry.
- Ideally you will have other brand ambassador experience or experience as a brand consultant.
- You must have a deep understanding of the spirits industry and competition in your respective brand category.
- You will have deep knowledge on cocktails and experience crafting cocktails.
- You will have the ability to manage multiple projects and manage assigned budgets.
- You are influential and excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will have opportunities to display excellent written and verbal communication skills while also delivering impactful presentations in front of groups of people including executive's, distributor partners, vendors and customers (both internal and external) at all levels of an organization.
- You must have the flexibility to travel to different cities and ability to work some nights and weekends.
- A proficiency in Microsoft office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams).
- You are good at hitting deadlines and managing your time effectively.
- You are able captivate audiences through powerful storytelling and impactful presentations. You are an exceptional host and ensure an incomparable experience.
- You are creative and completely original in your style and approach but ultimately portray the best image for the Bacardi Portfolio
- You are a trendsetter for your category and aware of trends to put the brand at a competitive advantage.
- You can navigate your way through adversity and react well to difficult and unanticipated situations.
TEAM is a topnotch experiential marketing agency who develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards, for more information visit us on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Similar jobs to check out:
WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIGIn short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that...
WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative thing...
WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIGIn short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, crea...