WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people's minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
As part of La Gran Familia of Brand Ambassadors, you embody and serve as the face of BACARDI and display tremendous knowledge of the BACARDI. Brand Ambassadors serve as an extension of the sales and marketing teams to increase and elevate the awareness of their brands through key influential programs and be visible at national trade events, both in the on and off trade channels.
With a Founder's mentality you are the visible image and face of your brand through consumer, trade, and digital channels. Working in collaboration with the Bacardi On-Premise team, you will play a critical role in spreading the brand message and developing long lasting relationships to consumers, on-trade personnel, and distributor partners.
The on-premise landscape is a competitive and dynamic space that see's spirit brands vying for position on already busy back bars and menus. The Bacardi Portfolio Ambassador is an extension of the Advocacy Team in support of Bacardi North America. This role has a primarily on-premise focus in the craft cocktail segment with additional focus on supporting our Sales, Marketing and Distributor partners, with the ambition of keeping BACARDI PORTFOLIO brand at the forefront of bartender & consumers minds.
With a solid understanding of bar business operations, you will have creditability to inspire the on-trade to recommend our portfolio of brands through education, engagement + custom programming in your key focus accounts and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES - WITH OUR 'CONSUMER AT THE HEART' YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE
- Collaborate cross-functionally with TEAM leadership, commercial, advocacy, and customer marketing to deliver and execute brand plans through various brand and sales activities.
- Manage and collaborate with on-premise partners developing creative solutions to help drive business and growth for our brands
- Generate Bacardi Portfolio awareness while educating trade in the on-trade channel including key customers by bringing to life brand programs to life (e.g. social media, events, happy hours, trainings, dinners, etc.)
- Manage a key account list
- A focus on education and engagement around the Bacardi Portfolio to help drive recommendation
- Actively use social media to drive trade and consumer engagement in a creative and organic way.
- Via social media channels promote trade and consumer programs.
- Gather information from the market, social media, and competition and transform this information into insights and opportunities for the brand.
- Lead projects and present disruptive ideas that put the Bacardi Portfolio at a competitive advantage and highest return on investment.
- Deliver education and engagement brand programming that connects to on-trade & key customers
FINANCIAL & REPORTING - TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR RESULTS
- Ensure the delivery of programming objectives on time and on budget.
- Effectively report all financial transactions and commitments to the Advocacy
- leadership team in a timely manner.
- Utilize the PULSE Reporting Tool to plan, manage and report on all activity in the field.
- Provide requested materials for recap of all events in a timely manner.
PERSONAL QUALITIES - SHARE OUR PASSION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
- You are able captivate audiences through powerful storytelling and impactful presentations. You are an exceptional host and ensure an incomparable experience.
- You are creative and completely original in your style and approach but ultimately portray the best image for the Bacardi Portfolio
- You are a trendsetter for your category and aware of trends to put the brand at a competitive advantage.
- You can navigate your way through adversity and react well to difficult and unanticipated situations.
WAYS TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have Bartender and/or Hospitality management experience
- Bar manager/beverage director/on premise consultant experience and/or 7 + years of work experience in the hospitality industry desirable!!!!!
- Preferred brand ambassador experience and/or experience as a brand consultant.
- Expertise & passion in the hospitality industry and competition in your respective brand category
- Deep understanding on cocktail development, execution and facilitating drink consultancy for our key customers.
- Comprehensive understanding of the on premise universe and abililty to leverage partnership and custom programming in order to drive commercial performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and manage assigned budgets.
- Influential and excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will have opportunities to display excellent written and verbal communication skills while also delivering impactful presentations in front of groups of people including executive's, distributor partners, vendors and customers (both internal and external) at all levels of an organization.
- Flexibility to travel to different cities and ability to work some nights and weekends.
- A proficiency in Microsoft office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams).
- Manages time effectively, detail oriented and deadline-conscious
WHO WE ARE
TEAM is a topnotch experiential marketing agency who develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards, for more information visit us on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.