About The Position
As a Senior Account Director, you will serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people’s minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That’s because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that’s what we do at TEAM. We’re a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services. Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present content strategy and annual plan. Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite. Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams. Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation and strategy resources. Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with cross-functional teams to aid in increasing revenue. Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients' individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems.
- Shapes and drives direction and activity on multiple accounts across the business; within the pharmaceutical, healthcare and cannabis industries
- Leads brief development that inspire the team, driving client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Demonstrates accountability for agency performance and flawless execution.
- Lead the management and execution of client experiential events, amplification efforts and complementary programming, ensures overall quality of work on their accounts.
- Foresees and identifies opportunities and formulates plans to manage and exploit them to drive the business
- Interfacing directly with clients and presentations, quickly winning the trust and respect of their client and peers.
- Be solution orientated when confronted with managing ambiguity. Recognizes, works through and resolves conflict situations (internally and externally)
- Acts as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions
- Explaining & presenting the offerings and capabilities of the agency (following on-boarding and learning sessions). This will be essential when mining for incremental business opportunities with existing clients and for pitching new potential clients.
- Maintain and leverage skills at developing, monitoring and managing against budgets; showcasing an understanding of cost estimating and properly pricing a program/production within budget constraints, while remaining committed to delivering the agency’s margin threshold.
- Coaches, involves, and inspires the growth and development of junior Agency staff
- Reaches beyond their scope of work and seeks input from multi-discipline sources
WAYS TO STAND OUT IN THE CROWD
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field required
- 10 years of agency experience is required with demonstrated team management and leadership
- Strong Pharma Marketing experienced required
- Working both in a traditional/digital marketing agency environment
- Hands-on experience handling campaigns on various communication channels within alcohol brands, retail, CPG industries.
- Strength in developing thriving client relationships and lead creative presentations at local and national levels.
- Possess strong people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of personnel (internal & external).
- Highly nimble, organized and efficient with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel and assist with onsite program management as requested.
- History of pitching and winning business from new and existing clients
- The ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism and results and work across a matrix environment.
- Experience and/or understanding of digital/social analytics tools, both native platform and social listening
WHO WE ARE
TEAM is an award-winning experiential marketing agency that develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards. Visit us online on our website
, or Twitter