About The Position
TBE Beverages, the maker of BrightFox Hydration Beverage is one of the most exciting new beverages to enter the market, containing the highest amount of electrolytes with no compromise, using a scientifically formulated mix of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with zero calories, zero sugars, zero sweeteners, zero stimulants, zero coloring and zero preservatives. BrightFox optimizes your hydration cycle both day and night for a Brighter Tomorrow.
BrightFox has recently launched in the SoCal region and is looking for a motivated, passionate, in-field sales specialist to live, breathe and hydrate BrightFox. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and excited to be part of a winning team, TBE Beverages provides an opportunity for exciting career growth.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Field Sales Representative owns and delivers the management of sales channels across, on and off premise retail outlets in the SoCal region by developing relationships with store managers/personnel to achieve short and long-term performance objectives. Working alongside our VP of sales and Chief of Staff, this team member leads the overall BrightFox relationship at the retail level to include store deployment and execution. Activities center on wall-to-wall sales coverage of BrightFox items, including systemic problem solving related to out of stocks, new item speed to shelf, share of shelf, price compliance, promotion selling and providing direction to dedicated partners regarding POS and positioning.
· Maintain, develop relationships with all levels of Personnel at our Top Tribe Accounts
· Acquire and manage customers across sales channels – Independents (ON/OFF), Natural, and Convenience
· Nurture relationships in-store level with working personnel
· Ensure the execution of POS materials
· Oversee and drive in-store sampling programs
· Effectively manage the entire process from customer meeting to product landing on shelf.
· Sell additional product based on opportunities observed
· Establish and manage key customer relationships through joint business planning that strengthens and builds on the success of the brand
· Ensures compliance to pricing guidelines at retail level
Selling Improved Inventory and Retail Shelf Conditions
· Develops and maintains proper relations with department/store level personnel within territory in order maximize sales results
· Identify and correct voids
· Merchandise products to obtain schematic compliance
· Pack out shelves, rotate products, handle unsellable product
· Resolve systemic problems related to out-of-stocks and voids
· Monitors shelf to ensure share of shelf
· Communicates market insights from the retail level to management
· Regular travel to all account locations in territory to complete agreed upon store visits a week
· Solve Ad Hoc problems as they arise is Store, helping to maintain strong relationships with key decision makers.
· Review and Track sales performance for accounts within the territory.
· Track all store visits and report detailed recaps of each location through CRM software. Report relevant issues and opportunities to management.
· Achieve expectations and goals while working independently
Reports to VP of Sales and Chief of Staff. Collaborates with distributor partners, category managers, account-level decision makers, brokers and merchandiser teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Have a hunter mentality
· Must be able to multi-task in fast-paced sometimes pressured situations.
· Extremely organized, dependable, and self-motivated
· Able to work independently and can work collaboratively with a wide range of people.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to use reports and syndicated data to achieve goals and objectives.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills, analytical, and relationship building skills.
· Ability to speak effectively in front of customers.
· Highly motivated, self-directed individual to work in fast-paced, fluid environment.
· Strong computer skills – specifically knowledge in Microsoft Office programs.
Requirements And Minimum Education Level
· BS/BA desired; or equivalent
· Min 2 years sales related and/or consumer product goods experience preferred
· Valid Driver’s License
· Varied work week, may include evenings and/or weekends
· Preferably located in LA, metro area
Job Qualifications / Functional Skills
· Ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position.
· Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others.
· Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.