SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
WHO WE ARE
Welcome to the sweet life! Swoon is the consumer products company dedicated to taking sugar down while keeping life sweet. Launched by two women looking to create a cleaner way to drink, we started by making easy-to-enjoy, delicious cocktails (and mocktails) without compromising taste. We just launched our zero sugar simple syrup—a liquid sugar substitute that PureWow called “the closest thing to sugar we’ve tried.” We’ve grown quickly on our path to becoming the go-to zero sugar brand.
We’re looking for an eCommerce Manager who is passionate about building on the success of our ecommerce and DTC business and taking it to the next level. You’ll work across marketing, sales and analytics to help drive scalable, sustainable revenue growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with digital marketing agency to manage paid marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- Exceed CAC and ROAS targets to drive sustainable revenue growth through constant data analysis, testing and iteration.
- Manage website optimizations & eCommerce best practices (including CRO, Landing Pages, SEO, funnel analysis, promotional strategy, etc.).
- Oversee email marketing strategy, analyzing data and executing A/B tests in an effort to optimize delivery, open-rates, CTRS and conversions.
- Continually test and learn. Develop and execute A/B tests for digital marketing campaigns (on site, in advertising, in email)–testing content, copy, and promotions to make strategic optimizations.
- Analyze digital marketing and sales data and maintain performance dashboards. Report on successes, failures, and share what works with fellow team members.
- Translate data from across channels to understand customer life cycle, customer segments, creative trends, and opportunities for growth within and across channels.
- Oversee and manage E-Commerce System Integrations and solutions when new features/functions need to be implemented or improved.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in an eCommerce, digital marketing or analytics role, analyzing data sets and synthesizing insights into actionable recommendations.
- Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, with exceptional organizational and project management skills. Analytical with the ability to interpret data into actionable insights.
- Eager to learn new programs, apps and tools and stay up to date on the latest industry trends. Experienced using analytics tools (ie. Google Analytics) and reporting tools (ie. Microsoft Excel). Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Shopify, and Klaviyo are a plus.
- Excited to join a fast-growing team, learn quickly, take initiative, and drive results. Passionate about Swoon’s mission to take down sugar while keeping life sweet.
THE FINE PRINT
Able to work in our New York City office.
Available on weekends and evenings as needed, but more importantly, you’re flexible with your time. Competitive compensation, unlimited vacation, and subsidized health benefits.
All the Swoon you can drink.
All the Swoon you can drink.
- Reports To VP, Strategy