About The Position
The role of the Private Client Manager is to deliver consumer purchases for our client, Moët Hennessy USA (in the IL market), via relationships and networks with high net worth individuals and prestigious retail accounts.
ABOUT STRATEGIC GROUP
Since our founding in 2000, Strategic Group has been committed to hiring and developing a team of highly skilled Specialists committed to education, creation and execution of experiences for our client’s trade customers and consumers. We operate in the luxury marketing space, representing the most aspirational brands throughout lifestyle, entertainment, and hospitality enterprises.
Clients sign with Strategic Group in order to remain relevant and in-demand, and to grow reach by engaging our highly-trained, passionate, resource of talent.
PRIVATE CLIENT MANAGER
The role of the Private Client Manager is to deliver consumer purchases for our client, Moët Hennessy USA (in the IL market), via relationships and networks with high net worth individuals and prestigious retail accounts. The Private Client Manager will establish direct social connections with key consumers, build long-standing brand relationships, driving trackable purchases of Moët Hennessy's most prestigious brands. The Private Client Manager will and retain and manage a data base of high net worth individuals, increasing brand loyalty over time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Achieve budgeted sales and depletion goals within this channel by connecting, selling to, and retaining high net worth individual target clientele. Effectively manage Activation and T&E budgets.
- Develop strategies to identify and reach target groups of new high potential clients (thru community outreach, prospecting, presence in the market, etc.); creating financially savvy business opportunities in the market.
- Client and influencer development efforts to be generated via a personal network, Elite Retailer Partners, Fostering Agents, HNWI organizations, private clubs, etc.
- Develop Business to Business opportunities with key partners and luxury brands
- Develop customer experience action plans and ensure their execution.
- Implementation of tasting initiatives to engage above clientele using existing formats, as well as propose new relevant formats, while remaining respectful to brand DNA and luxury integrity.
- Network with local associations and luxury brands to identify gifting and purchasing opportunities.
- Facilitate sales transactions via third-party retailers and ensure that all customer and sales records are uploaded into the CRM database.
Retention/Customer Relationship Management
- Take ownership of and cultivate individual relationships with potential clients to generate MHUSA loyalty and repeat purchase.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of clientele (monitoring spending and trends, leveraging relations to retailers to understand potentials).
- Consult customers on the acquisition of products within the portfolio, and facilitate the management of their collections of fine wine and spirits.
- Develop strategies to leverage Moët Hennessy platforms and “money can’t buy” experiences.
- Cultivate business with Elite Retailer’s top clients by developing and executing strategic action plans to increase their retention and spending.
- Inform, offer, and facilitate the sale of special releases within the portfolio.
- Represent the brands to generate goodwill amongst event VIPs, including HNWI, media, fostering agents, luxury partners.
- Provide exceptional client service experience in all situations.
- Build and leverage an active, close working relationship with local sales and marketing teams.
- Ensure perfect event and tasting execution in line with Strategic Group and client’s guidelines.
- Provide full recaps post-event showing results vs. targets and ROI.
- Generate organic and qualitative visibility via buzz and PR (press and digital) where applicable.
- Provide feedback on consumer awareness and competitive activity in the Private Client space.
- Ability to drive and maintain a valid and/or current driver’s license
- Extensive knowledge of luxury sales. Experience representing LVMH brands is preferred.
- Strong drive and work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills (persuasion, negotiation & influence).
- Efficient time management skills.
- Ability to document and monitor business-building activities and performance against KPIs.
EDUCATION AND CRITERIA REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years in Luxury Beverage Industry experience or Private Client related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or Private Client related experience.
- Experience in consultative sales, luxury goods, or wine & spirits, with an emphasis on luxury consumer marketing.
- Basic understanding of adult beverages including regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, production, and industry structure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook).
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND EVALUATION
- Reports directly to and evaluated by the company’s Director of Brand Ambassadors & Private Client Managers.
The above description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of the job of the Prestige Portfolio Ambassador. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements nor should it be construed as creating a contract of employment, which is terminable by the employee or Strategic Group at any time for any reason. Qualified candidates should send RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org