About The Position
Do you have what it takes? Team Hennessy Influencers have their finger on the pulse of culture and today's trends. Through live and virtual engagements, our Influencers will be the voice of Hennessy in their communities.
Team Hennessy Influencer - Miami
ABOUT STRATEGIC GROUP
Since our founding in 2000, Strategic Group has been committed to hiring and developing a team of highly skilled Specialists committed to education, creation, and execution of experiences for our client’s trade customers and consumers. We operate in the luxury marketing space, representing the most aspirational brands throughout lifestyle, entertainment, and hospitality enterprises.
Clients sign with Strategic Group to remain relevant and in-demand, and to grow reach by engaging our highly trained, passionate, resource of talent.
TEAM HENNESSY INFLUENCER
The Team Hennessy Influencers for Strategic Group have their finger on the pulse of culture and popular trends. From new on-premise opportunities to new like-minded partner brands, they are responsible for building relationships and seeking opportunities for Hennessy. Team Hennessy will create compelling consumer engagements for Hennessy to drive measurable achievements in social media, e-commerce, on and off-premise, influencer outreach, and private events.
The Team Hennessy Influencer works within the Team Hennessy Department and will collaborate with the National Hennessy Brand Team and the local MHUSA Marketing and Sales teams to create opportunities to drive Hennessy business.
The Team Hennessy Influencer reports directly to the Strategic Group Team Hennessy Influencer Director.
The home base for this job is Miami working with the target influencers in the surrounding metropolitan area.
- Build relationships and event execution focusing on the Generation Y/Millennial target market segment of African American and Latino consumers via social media events, lifestyle events, community, and influencer account activity
- Lead on-premise engagement in the pre-defined aspirational and image account universe including but not limited to nightlife, lounges, bars and outdoor venues
- Responsible for account relationship building, distribution, and visibility
- Leverage and lead local community and philanthropy initiatives and programs as aligned with the brand team
- Utilize your celebrity and influencer network to connect Hennessy to influencers in art, film, fashion, music and sports, culinary, and nightlife and further awareness/engagement
- Increase brand visibility and amplification through their social platforms and network access
- While employed at Strategic Group Team Hennessy Influencer will not endorse or affiliate themselves with any alcohol beverage product other than MHUSA’s product or not aligned with the agreed-upon luxury aesthetic
- Program Management
- Drives measurable achievements for social media engagement, reach
- Integrates brand approved hashtags and handles on all social media activity
- Ensures Point of Sale is properly implemented during TH events within brand standards to maximize the visibility of the brand
- Introduces new culturally cool partners/sponsorships/opportunities
- Expand Hennessy activities to new consumers every month to grow the Hennessy audience
- Adheres to minimum posting cadence as determined by the client
- Adheres to the Hennessy brand guidelines on social channels
- Report Management
- Accurate reporting of menu, distribution, and visibility via trackable systems
- Accurate and timely submission of monthly expenses in line with the Company’s T&E policy
- Provides timely submission of calendar and reports as directed
- Other Responsibilities
- Relationship Management
- Establishes & follows communication protocol with SG TH Influencer Director on all activation levels
- Communicates with MHUSA key stakeholders as directed
- Collaborates with Hennessy’s multiple agencies as directed
- Budget and Legal Management
- Plans, forecasts, and manages program budgets –ensuring efficiencies, etc.
- Ensures activations follow legal protocols and comply with Hennessy code of conduct prior to execution
- Manage the budget according to company standard
- Asset Management
- Responsible for appropriate use of Hennessy POS allocation and inventory
- Appropriate use of brand approved social media content
- Creative use of pre-approved program templates
- Implementation of pre-approved digital evites for all activations
- Ensure proper event management procedures and protocols are adhered to
- Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience required
- Embodies the spirit of the brand elegance, epicureanism, integrity, and sharing
- Minimum of 5-7 years luxury experience in art, fashion, film, music, culinary, radio/tv, sports and cocktailing/nightlife in a business to business environment
- Social media following with 10,000+ followers or equivalent engagement and audience reach required
- Regarded in the market as a cultural connector and influencer
- Proven celebrity and influencer network with the ability to engage and host
- Proven network in aspirational accounts with the possibility to enhance the relationship
- Proven track record in partnership development and actualization
- Ability to train staff on brand / sub-brands
- Ability to manage accountability and transparency of reporting
- Influencers with media platforms preferred
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint