Strategic Group (representing Moet Hennessy portfolio)
Experiential Marketing AgencyView Full Profile
About The Position
ABOUT STRATEGIC GROUP
Since our founding in 2000, Strategic Group has committed itself to creating the most inventive and exciting experiences for our client’s consumers. We operate in the luxury marketing space, representing the most aspirational brands through lifestyle, entertainment, fashion, and hospitality enterprises.
Clients sign with Strategic Group in order to remain fresh, relevant and in-demand by engaging our highly-trained, uniquely-educated resource of talent.
BRAND AMBASSADOR MANAGER:
The Brand Ambassador Manager will coach and manage a team of dedicated, distributor-aligned Brand Ambassadors who work exclusively on behalf of Strategic Group’s client, Moët Hennessy USA (MHUSA). The Brand Ambassador Manager is expected to raise the team’s client conversation and presentation skills; understanding of legal constraints of the industry; and ensure appropriate ways of working with distributors and MHUSA. They must elevate the skill sets of the team from brand representatives to trusted advisors of priority accounts across the country. In collaboration with the Director of Brand Ambassadors/Private Client Managers (PCMs), this role will also be responsible for onboarding new distributor-aligned Brand Ambassador hires, conducting performance evaluations and ongoing mentoring of the team.
This role will report directly to the Director of Brand Ambassadors/PCMs at Strategic Group.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate directly with the Director of Brand Ambassadors/PCMs and support the Brand Ambassadors as it relates to market visit planning and market relationships, including:
- Communication of KPIs and programming
- Provide management support to resolve issues with Sales Representatives/Distributor Managers/MHUSA Sales Managers or Market Managers.
- Attend events, trainings and meetings, as needed, to support and coach.
- Coordinate with the Strategic Group Region Director/Specialist Manager as relates to interactions with Strategic Group Specialists.
- Maintain transparent and collaborative relationships with MHUSA and the Distributor.
- Ensure deliverables of MH objectives in the following ways:
- Accompany or meet with distributor-aligned Brand Ambassadors at regular intervals–providing feedback on presentation skills, account relationships and overall understanding of the business.
- Ensure distributor-aligned Brand Ambassadors are prepared with and delivering effective presentations and trainings, utilizing available brand tools and resources.
- Generate and deliver regular reports to stakeholders (i.e., Salesforce, account analysis, monthly recaps).
· Raise the level of expertise and skills of distributor-aligned Brand Ambassadors to become best-in-class
· Lead and mentor individuals, as needed
· Reiterate SG Advanced Sales Training skills in market
· Ensure legal compliance from all members of the team
· Assist in team budget management
· Assist in account selection and prioritization to ensure business strategies are aligned with market needs, and fall within brand and budget guidelines
· Assist in preparing presentations for business meetings with stakeholders across distributors and MHUSA
· Extensive knowledge of alcohol beverage industry. Experience representing Moët Hennessy brands or other luxury brand is preferred.
· Undergraduate university degree.
· Proficient in Microsoft office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
· Excellent communication and management skills (persuasion, negotiation & influence).
· Excellent administrative and time management skills.
· Ability to work with many stakeholders.
· Availability for domestic travel 30% of time.
· Willingness to work evening hours and weekends; when needed.
· Strong drive and work ethic.
· Position can be based in New York.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND EVALUATION:
Reports directly to and is evaluated by the Director of Brand Ambassadors/Private Client Managers.
The above description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of the job of Brand Ambassador Manager. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements nor should it be construed as creating a contract of employment, which is terminable by the employee or Strategic Group at any time for any reason.