About The Position
Since our founding in 2000, Strategic Group has committed itself to creating the most inventive and exciting experiences for our client’s consumers. We operate in the luxury marketing space, representing the most aspirational brands through
ABOUT STRATEGIC GROUP
Since our founding in 2000, Strategic Group has committed itself to creating the most inventive and exciting experiences for our client’s consumers. We operate in the luxury marketing space, representing the most aspirational brands through lifestyle, entertainment, fashion and hospitality enterprises.
Clients sign with Strategic Group in order to remain fresh, relevant and in-demand by engaging our highly-trained uniquely-educated resource of talent.
The Logistic Coordinator reports directly to the Field Manager and provides support to the Field Team. The Logistic Coordinator is responsible for the overall materials and POS management. In the role, the Logistic Coordinator will organize and manage the Field’s storage unit or warehouse.
· Receive shipments and coordinate deliveries to other markets as directed by the Field Manager, Region Director or Logistics Manager
· Organize materials for all upcoming events and ensure that the POS gets to each event as well as to the appropriate individual
· Assist Logistics Manager, Field Manager and Region Director with inventory requests
· Assist with documenting inventory that is to be updated daily/weekly or as needed when shipments arrive and materials are sent out
· Be knowledgeable of all programs and materials required for each program and each event to organize POS accordingly
· May be requested to transport Point Of Sale Materials to and from events
· Assist with set-up and breakdown at events as directed by Logistics Manager, Field Manager and Region Director
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Must be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs (engraving machine, product cases, oversized Step & Repeats)
· Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
· Applicant must be of legal age to serve alcohol
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
· Must have a valid driver’s license
The above description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of the job of Logistics Coordinator. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements nor should it be construed as creating a contract of employment, which is terminable by the employee or Strategic Group at any time for any reason.