About The Position
Since our founding in 2000, Strategic Group has committed itself to creating the most inventive and exciting experiences for our client’s consumers. We operate in the luxury marketing space, representing the most aspirational brands.
ABOUT STRATEGIC GROUP
Since our founding in 2000, Strategic Group has committed itself to creating the most inventive and exciting experiences for our client’s consumers. We operate in the luxury marketing space, representing the most aspirational brands through lifestyle, entertainment, fashion and hospitality enterprises.
Clients sign with Strategic Group in order to remain fresh, relevant and in-demand by engaging our highly-trained, uniquely-educated resource of talent.
The Engraver will report directly to the appropriate Field Manager. With brand trainings and the proper tools, the Engraver will represent and execute off premise activations. The schedules will be determined by the promotional calendar as well as the Engraver’s availability.
- Arrive in advance of scheduled event to set-up as outlined in the brand/ program guidelines and the SG Execution Training.
- Engrave bottles as instructed
- Represent the brand(s) as outlined in the program or event training
- Deliver key facts, brand messages and script as outlined in the program training
- Engage consumers to favor the brand(s) featured during the activation
- Must pass the Post Execution Training exam in order to activate events
- Ability to professionally deliver key facts and brand messaging as outlined in the program training
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self- motivated
- Applicant must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Prior agency experience is a plus