About The Position
We are a collection of cocktail, wine, beer and spirit makers out to have a good time and give everyone the ability to pour a world class cocktail.
Job Description: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager at Straightaway will be responsible for developing and implementing the Straightaway brand experience through digital, social, e-comm, on premises, and brick and mortar with the goal of attracting potential customers and retaining existing ones. Contributes to marketing strategies and plans and ensures that all brand guidelines are infused into all digital and physical touchpoints. The role is highly cross-functional and will require effective communication and collaboration. Works directly with the Director of Marketing and is looks after all brands within Straightaway’s portfolio.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Create content in-house as well as work directly with third party agencies/designers/influencers/photographers to produce creative content to be used across social and digital platforms, continually build and maintain relationships with influencers and content creators.
· Create assets as well as work directly with graphic designers to produce POS and creative assets to be used across our retail shops, strategic accounts, and as selling tools for our sales teams.
· Maintain a balanced level of exposure across all brand objectives, inclusive of retailers, products, influencers, UGC, branded content, education, press mentions, etc. Be sure content is on trend, relevant, and diversified and be flexible to pivot and turn around new content under tight deadlines.
· Lead the development of overarching social media strategy and growth objectives across all social channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Be able to pivot content decisions based on metrics and changing internal priorities.
· Create content calendars for 2-3 week increments at a time and schedule and monitor social posts. Maximize engagement on social platforms through DM, comment, and hashtag responses.
· Manage all day-to-day posting, monitoring, and engagement with all comments/messages/posts, maintaining the Straightaway persona and brand voice.
· Lead overarching strategy and growth objectives of email marketing. Manage all content, implementation, monitoring, and optimizations. Monitor best in class brands for learnings and content inspiration.
· Manage our eCommerce Shopify site to ensure all product pages, promotions, email integrations, and Reserve Bar connections are updated as needed to align with campaigns, new product launches, and retail programming.
· Manage all e-retail and online marketplace partnerships, ensuring that all digital product pages are updated and optimized. Coordinating with partners to deliver assets for onsite marketing tactics.
Insights & Analytics
· Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity, and other social media leaders to bring early adopter trends and technologies to Straightaway. Lead monthly competitive analysis across all channels and share actionable insights, key trends, common themes, and interesting products/brands with marketing team and senior leadership.
· Report weekly on project progress and provide overviews of all content produced and published. Provide monthly reporting on KPIs and important metrics, including influencer partnerships and outreach, follower growth of social platforms, engagement, conversation, amplification and leads across owned channels in monthly marketing recap.
· Generate bi-weekly reporting on eCommerce performance and recommended optimizations for the shopper journey to improve conversion and incentivize re-orders.
General Marketing Support
· Be willing to represent brand at trade and consumer facing events, assisting where needed with show planning, booth design, set-up, and break-down as needed.
· Assist in various general areas of the marketing department when needed, such as the assembling and shipping of marketing materials, samples, and e-commerce orders.
Desired Knowledge & Expertise
· 3+ years of agency-side or brand experience developing and executing marketing strategy across multiple channels and consumer touch points (alcohol beverage, CPG experience a plus)
· Digital Marketing: specialized experience developing creative, editing copy, and engaging with an audience and extensive knowledge of social media and email marketing best practices. Familiar with native Facebook/Twitter/Instagram Insights + CMS tools like Later, Sprinklr, etc.
· Creativity: Ability to create engaging, branding content and develop creative briefs for use by agencies and internal support groups across the marketing mix
· Organization: Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Communication: Strong writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills. Ability to build relationships (internally and with agency partners).
· Technology: Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Slack
· Passion for cocktails with demonstrated alcohol industry knowledge including production and 3-tier distribution
· Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
· Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging
Role is based in Portland, Oregon
Similar jobs to check out:
Position Title: Market Manager, Off-Premise, NV Location: Remote - within the market Position Summary:At Pernod Ricard USA, we have accelerated and transformed our organization around experiences of conviviality, placing the co...
Position Title: Market Manager, OR, Wines & Champagnes Location: Remote within the marketWho are we? Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such pre...
Position Title: Market Manager, N. Texas, DFW / LubbockLocation: Remote - within the market Position Summary:At Pernod Ricard USA, we have accelerated and transformed our organization around experiences of conviviality, placing...