About The Position
Do you have a passion for creating and developing new cakes, pastries and breads.
Are you dreaming about creating innovative bakery products using different flavors and spices?
Are you passionate for food and food science?
Want to work with a team of experienced food scientists and chefs in a state-of-the-art innovation center?
Do you love spices and flavors?
Do you like to work with customers and develop new recipes?
Do you like to analyze and experiment with food to make it better and tastier?
Are you looking to create products which both taste good and work great for our customers?
Are you good at presenting your creations and promoting ideas?
· Create recipes.
· Bake samples for testing.
· Pack samples for Customers and Sales.
· Working with Operations and QA on improving current products.
· Providing recommendations on taste, texture, and packaging of bakery products.
· Work with Sales team on Customer experience and innovation days.
· Present products and ideas to Sales team, virtually and in person.
· Observe market trends and present ideas for new flavors.
· Work with Marketing and Sales teams on creating promotional materials.
· Participate in weekly sales calls and provide technical support to Sales team as needed.
· Work with R&D Managers on quarterly innovation launches and presentations.
- Culinary Art School graduate is a plus.
- Must have experience with cakes, pastries and preferably breads.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience is required.
- Laboratory and food processing experience is desired.
- Basic knowledge of good manufacturing practices which support safe work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Possess strong communication, organization, problem-solving and time management skills as well as the ability to work as a part of multifunctional team and to effectively interact with colleagues.