About The Position
The Chain Manager will be responsible for coordinating all activities, developing chain strategies, and strong relationships with key chain local/regional (California) buyers.
· Accountable for results across regional California chains.
· Ensure compliance with all state and federal laws.
· Increase brand awareness, maximize profits, and establish relationships with chain accounts.
· Monitoring, evaluating, and correcting chain performance,
· Provide management with timely market information regarding pricing, merchandising, market trends, chain strategies, chain issues, and chain status.
· Planning the timing of product delivery and preparing sales forecasts
· Monitoring inventory levels to ensure availability and conducting monthly pricing reports.
· Generating monthly sales reports.
· Analyzing business metrics on a regular basis and clearly communicating results and opportunities.
· Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience
· Off-premise wine & spirits industry experience
· Strong distributor management experience.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Knowledge of distribution, promotion and selling techniques
· Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
· Excellent analytical skills
· Self-starter with entrepreneurial mentality
· Proficient in Microsoft Office