The Warehouse Operations Administrative Assistant coordinates activities to support the loading, unloading, moving and storing of materials and products. This position counts, measures, or weighs articles to verify contents of route trucks against invoices.
- Create deliveries for all relative SAP order types
- Print out and assign warehouse material pick sheets
- Confirm Deliveries
- Create billing documents
- Create driver manifest
- Inbound scheduling / create appointments
- Print Invoices
- Schedule inbound trucks
- Relieve inventory (PGI)
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Able to perform tasks with other systems (Bev Scan / Bev Pro / Roadnet / Mobilecast)
- Participates in inventory counts semi-annually or as directed.
- Attends monthly safety meeting.
- Participates in the On-line training course each quarter.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to problem solve
- Detail Oriented
- Computer skills, medium to high level
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- SAP experience preferred