The Project Management Office job function is accountable for the successful end-to-end delivery of strategic projects, programs and portfolios. The function leads projects, programs and portfolios through the entire delivery life cycle from planning through hyper care, working in close partnership with IT and business leaders including executive sponsors. The work also includes leading, collaboration, coach team members and influence others outside their direct team to ensure the success of initiatives. Duties and Responsibilities
• Coach, develop and encourage excellence from teams
• Define, lead program budgets
• Identify risks and mitigate at a program level
• Develop a communication, training strategy
• Build strong teams
• Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals SGWS
• Creating and managing long-term program goals.
• Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
• Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, delivery quality and team member performance.
• Implement and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions
• Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Identify, analyze and mitigate program risks.
• Work on strategy with business stakeholders Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7+ years leading medium to complex systems development multi-million-dollar projects at one time
• Size of project is $1M+, multiple medium to large projects at a time, or a small to medium program, team of 50 people or less
• Critical thinker
• Analytical/ ID key interdependencies
• Strategic Thinker
• Has strong business and financial acumen
• Results -oriented
• Problem solver
• Budget and risk management
• Excellent communicator
• Highly collaborative
• Excellent communications
• Excellent presentation skills
• Responsible for mentorship of junior team members
• Proficient change management skills
• Extensive experience managing multiple large very complex projects across multiple functions
• Experience managing and mentoring staff including providing stretch opportunities and coaching to develop team and deliver results
• Proven expertise successfully managing business and technical resources under an integrated project plan to ensure the alignment of resources
• Proven respect and recognition -within IT and across other functions - as an authority who can be trusted to make the most of limitations and make actionable decisions
• Proven experience leading and working with senior leadership on successful projects
• Proven experience in identifying the root cause of issues and tackling them, rather than just the symptoms
• Proven ability to move between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail
• Experience in anticipating stakeholder needs and developing potential solutions prior to stakeholder identification
• Developed specialized expertise in one or more area (IT or business)
• Leader in building trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation
• Proven record for successful program strategy, governance and management including resource deployment, quality control, project reviews and reporting Agile Delivery Values
• Openness - Team and stakeholders agree to be open about all work and challenges
• Commitment - Personally commit to achieving the goals of the team
• Respect - Respect your team members to be capable and independent
• Courage - You have courage to do the right thing and work on tough problems
• Focus - Everyone focus on the work in the sprint and the goal of the scrum team. Rise and fall as a team Preferred Qualifications
• Master's Degree
• Continuous Improvement / Process Management experience (Agile, Six Sigma/LEAN, DMS) including relevant certification Specialized Skills and Technologies
• Understanding of SAP is a must plus prior SuccessFactors implementation experience
• Strong understanding of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
o Recruiting/Recruiting Marketing
o Employee Central
o Performance and Goals
o Succession Planning
• Performance Goals
• Career Development
• Strong understanding SAP HCM Modules
o Personnel Management
o Organizational Management
o Time Management
• Time management in SAP
• Integration with Kronos Dimensions, understating of Kronos Time rules and Time Clock integration.
• BSI Tax Factory
• Knowledge of Legal Requirements and Reporting (HIPAA, EEO, Tax, Worksite Reporting, COBRA, ACA)
• Understanding of Leaning Management Systems is a plus
• ESS / MSS Experience
• Integration experience with 3rd party vendors
• Proficient with Scrumban, XP, Kanban, Lean, and other Agile frameworks
• Proficiency with MS Suite
• Led Agile teams
• Manage program budget, risk and issues