What we offer our employees:
a competitive compensation package with an hourly wage of $26.00. This hourly range is an average range for this position. In determining a final offer, the company will evaluate a specific candidate's education, skills, and experience and will make an offer appropriately. Here's to Your Health and Well-Being.
Our Top Shelf Benefits work to keep you healthy, protect you from the unexpected and help plan for the future. As a full-time employee, you can choose from a full menu, including:
1. Comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage - including free preventative care (in-network)
2. Dental and vision plan
3. Tax-saving Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
4. Health Savings Account (HSA), funded by SGWS, and you
5. Company-paid life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, as well as option life and AD&D
6. Company-paid and voluntary short-term and long-term disability coverage
7. A 401(k) plan that lets you call the shots
8. Vacation accrual & Paid Sick Leave
9. Wellness Program
The Distribution Driver Class B is responsible for delivering products to clients; inspect general condition of vehicle; prepare, load, unload, operate, and clean vehicle including following all safety precautions in accordance with SGWS and Department of Transportation (DOT) guidelines. Review standing orders, develop sales, process payments, and maintain records.
This position is deemed a safety-sensitive position. As such, any person who is given a conditional offer of employment will be required to pass a
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.